SA v Aus - First Test wash up.

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with the idea South Africa should roll out green tops. Starc and Hazelwood didn’t use them super well in England in 2015, so hopefully they have both learnt from that experience.

I’d like a green top because it would be good practice for the ashes next year.

Also Philander would be the best bowler of either side on a green top

Don't think it would be wise for them to roll out a green top the Indians went through their top order quite easily, only Markram and AB are in form in the top six.

I actually think india have one of the better bowling lineups for green decks, teams always screw up and give them green decks when flatter decks but with good bounce are more the go.

Green deck with it seaming around i would back SA over us with bat and ball, issue for SA with making the slower decks is this is one of the few periods where we have been playing a lot on slower decks in asia and even in the ashes wed had some slower than usual decks.

I agree with the idea South Africa should roll out green tops. Starc and Hazelwood didn’t use them super well in England in 2015, so hopefully they have both learnt from that experience.

I’d like a green top because it would be good practice for the ashes next year.

Also Philander would be the best bowler of either side on a green top

Green English pitches, if they appear at all, are not that similar to green SAfrican ones.

No changes. Bancroft, despite my concerns shouldn't be dropped after scoring runs in the second innings. Handscomb in his current form (recent shield 100 notwithstanding) is a downgrade on Khawaja.

I watched the 2 hour highlights package fox sports put together for the first test and in hindsight and without me being frustrated by our bowling, Aiden Markram has one of the best cover and square driving techniques I have seen. Its glorious to watch.

I watched the 2 hour highlights package fox sports put together for the first test and in hindsight and without me being frustrated by our bowling, Aiden Markram has one of the best cover and square driving techniques I have seen. Its glorious to watch.
Markham will be a star. I posted about him during his debut. He literally has the best technique I've ever seen. Will be considered amongst the best openers ever when he retires.

Between he and De Kock, the Proteas have vastly improved and regenerated their batting lineup with two generational talents.

Markham will be a star. I posted about him during his debut. He literally has the best technique I've ever seen. Will be considered amongst the best openers ever when he retires.
If he has the best technique you have ever seen and will be one of the best openers ever, at least you can try and spell his name right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back