Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is my 1st ever post in the Sack Hinkley Thread. Obvious now to everyone that his time is up, 10 years is more than any other coach has got to win a flag. The one thing that has always bugged me, and it's not just Hinkley, I've heard others say it, is that they're looking at the trends in the game. To me this a clear admission that they're nothing more than copycat coaches, not good enough to start a trend worth following. I want the next coach to predict where the game is going and be ahead of the curve not in catch up mode.

It's one of the hallmarks of hinkley he simply has no idea on how to architect a win. It's been going on for the last 11 years.
In laymen's terms he is not a coach he is a good player manager but head coach is laughable.
STUFF you Koch you have waster more than a decade for this club due to your arrogance.

You'd think we'd have our Primus 2012 GWS walkout moment with Hinkley by now, but nope.
If this could be televised and edited to include the "Lonely Man" song from the end of the old Hulk show that would be very enjoyable.

Last edited:
E95574C2-EB68-4951-A46F-ED2A11AB9DB8.jpeg

These blokes have entered the year 2017 at least.

• “we can’t beat the good teams, or never back it up when we do”
• “it’s been happening for years”
• “Hinkley can’t respond in the box and doesn’t seem like he cares”
• “people say ‘who are you gonna get that’s better/better the devil you know’, well what we do know is, Ken Hinkley is never winning a premiership”

Better eleven seasons in than never 😅

View attachment 1642857

These blokes have entered the year 2017 at least.

• “we can’t beat the good teams, or never back it up when we do”
• “it’s been happening for years”
• “Hinkley can’t respond in the box and doesn’t seem like he cares”
• “people say ‘who are you gonna get that’s better/better the devil you know’, well what we do know is, Ken Hinkley is never winning a premiership”

Better eleven seasons in than never 😅
Is listening to this some kind of penance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't been in the forum for ages, so I'm really curious - does anyone at all still believe in the man?

In my admitted ignorance of the rest of the league, it seems absolutely incomprehensible how he's still the coach.
He's the longest serving coach, at a single club, of all time, to have achieved as little as he has and remained.

This is uncharted territory.

He should've been sacked in 2018, again in 2019, and again in 2022. In any other era 2016 would've been a chance too.

He's the longest serving coach, at a single club, of all time, to have achieved as little as he has and remained.

This is uncharted territory.

He should've been sacked in 2018, again in 2019, and again in 2022. In any other era 2016 would've been a chance too.
Don't forget after the 2021 prelim.

2016, 2018 and 2021 were all possible sacking years. 2019 and 2022 were years where him not being sacked was inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back