Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of eunuchs guarding the harem, Chris Davies looks like Happen from the Witcher 3.

he also looks like Varys, we need to dack Davies and see his gash

Lol but seriously, anyone reading through this thread would say this is a bastion of the lunatic fringe.

Sure there is reference to his record and rational discussion, but it is severely punctuated by so many examples of people who can't handle the idea of him being extended posting irrational incandescently outraged commentary around greyhound killing, his family, the media illuminati, wishing him all manner of personal misfortune, burn the club to the ground yada yada.

You can hardly hold this up as the pinnacle of dispassionate discourse about Hinkley's future.

...... and his personal hygiene is atrocious

Lol but seriously, anyone reading through this thread would say this is a bastion of the lunatic fringe.

Sure there is reference to his record and rational discussion, but it is severely punctuated by so many examples of people who can't handle the idea of him being extended posting irrational incandescently outraged commentary around greyhound killing, his family, the media illuminati, wishing him all manner of personal misfortune, burn the club to the ground yada yada.

You can hardly hold this up as the pinnacle of dispassionate discourse about Hinkley's future.

You cant blame us for losing the plot when this has been going on for 7 years or so.

11 seasons.

No other fanbase in over a century and a quarter of VFL/AFL history has been made to endure such a sentence under one coach without a Grand Final.

And we’re about to be denied long-awaited parole and given two more years for good measure.

I’m amazed he hasn’t been burned in effigy or been the subject of a concerted attempt to frame him for some of the country’s most heinous unsolved crimes.

Coaching announcement tomorrow on the back of Record Membership

It's coming

As I posted somewhere else recently, Norf just posted a record membership number too on the back of an 18 game losing streak.

The fact that it's taken this long to break the record in a season we won 13 in a row.. well... I think we know the reason why.

Every year clubs find different new ways to fudge membership numbers.

11 seasons.

No other fanbase in over a century and a quarter of VFL/AFL history has been made to endure such a sentence under one coach without a Grand Final.

And we’re about to be denied long-awaited parole and given two more years for good measure.

I’m amazed he hasn’t been burned in effigy or been the subject of a concerted attempt to frame him for some of the country’s most heinous unsolved crimes.

At this point I'm all in on donuts setting a record for ineptitude that'll never be beaten.. a few more seasons and he's firmly entrenched among the jock McHales, Sheedy, Clarkson, Malthouse etc.

Imagine someone in the smoking ruin of earth 100 years from now pawing through the records and seeing this guy that achieved nothing get so many games...

At this point I'm all in on donuts setting a record for ineptitude that'll never be beaten.. a few more seasons and he's firmly entrenched among the jock McHales, Sheedy, Clarkson, Malthouse etc.

Imagine someone in the smoking ruin of earth 100 years from now pawing through the records and seeing this guy that achieved nothing get so many games...

100%.

We all know what’s going to happen.

Just like the 2017 extension.

Just like Gerard’s “calm your farm” rant at the end of 2019.

Just like the ‘sneak this through in summer’ extension in early 2021.

We’ll be sat here in a little over 2 years’ time with nothing to show for the faith invested him, and every one of our precious finite assets will be that much closer to the end.

Except Kenny™ will have well and truly superseded Terry Wallace and Bill Stephen to cement himself as numero uno in the annals of futility.

You cant blame us for losing the plot when this has been going on for 7 years or so.

I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just saying this is not the realm of total philosophical reason.

As I posted somewhere else recently, Norf just posted a record membership number too on the back of an 18 game losing streak.

The fact that it's taken this long to break the record in a season we won 13 in a row.. well... I think we know the reason why.

I just posted similar on the membership thread.

I bet it wasn't record membership revenue.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

11 seasons.

Yep and I think his time is up too. I would happily see Josh Carr appointed as soon as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect Clarkson's appt has had a lot to do with north getting extra sign-ons.

Tredders walking back his tweet about a succession plan
Disastrous. What a hopeless situation. All I ask to re-sign next year is for the club to throw us the slightest bone of a succession plan, and they can't even do that.

Last edited:

Your point is well made however years of repeating the same stats with a Sack Hinkley by line at the end is pretty boring, so for entertainment value piss blasting, greyhound euthanasia, easter anal and other associated topics keep things interesting. I don't condone any sort of violence against anyone though.

It was a measured and respectful discussion in 2017, when he should have been sacked.

6 long years later, this thread is the product of the club getting us into an unprecedented coaching situation and ultimately the only sane reaction to the situation we currently find ourselves in where he's about to be extended.

Disastrous. What a hopeless situation. All we ask to re-sign next year is for the club to throw us the slightest bone of a succession plan, and they can't even do that.
You can’t seriously expect that.
There’s only ever going to be two ways this is going.
Either Ken’s gone or he gets at least 2 years.
I’m honestly shocked you would believe there was ever a succession plan.
That’s kids fairytale stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back