Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol this guy has certainly shut up since Tredrea got voted in. What a shithead

Probably because if he opens his mouth publicly with an idiotic comment about our football program there's now someone in the Board room with the requisite on field success who will hold him to account.

Koch is still the worst thing to happen to the Port Adelaide Football Club.
Max Basheer and Leigh Whicker running SA footy for donkeys are the worst thing to happen to Port. They're the reason we don't control our board, or have a strong financial position. They are the reason first the SANFL and now the AFL own our licence and the reason Koch is foisted on us.

Max Basheer and Leigh Whicker running SA footy for donkeys are the worst thing to happen to Port. They're the reason we don't control our board, or have a strong financial position. They are the reason first the SANFL and now the AFL own our licence and the reason Koch is foisted on us.

Would be interesting to visit a parallel universe where Port entered into the AFL 1991 including the acceptance of the prison bars as part of the original deal.

Where would the SANFL have ended up?
Would the Adelaide Oval redevelopment happened?

Even though I disagree with you, they actually hate us, actively hate us. You expect that from the SANFL.

Koch is meant to be doing the best for us and he's completely ruining us.

Eventually, we should be out of debt and start making money again.

If you remove Koch and put in a good Port man like Tredders then everything would change back to how it is meant to be.

Koch is meant to be doing the best for us and he's completely ruining us.

People need to accept that Koch is not interested in doing the best for the Port Adelaide Football Club. It is a vanity project for him and in order to keep his position and be able to satisfy his ego he needs to keep his masters at the AFL happy. Keeping the AFL happy means making us financially stable and not being threatening to the big Victorian clubs.

People need to accept that Koch is not interested in doing the best for the Port Adelaide Football Club. It is a vanity project for him and in order to keep his position and be able to satisfy his ego he needs to keep his masters at the AFL happy. Keeping the AFL happy means making us financially stable and not being threatening to the big Victorian clubs.
I've touted on here before and only a few agree with me that he is an AFL puppet and nothing more.

I'm of the opinion that the majority of the Hinkley hate should go to Koch.

I've touted on here before and only a few agree with me that he is an AFL puppet and nothing more.

I'm of the opinion that the majority of the Hinkley hate should go to Koch.
Agree, Hinkley is only still here because Koch is his enabler.

As well as satisfying Koch's ego, because Koch has said he wants Hinkley to be a twenty year coach at Ports, having Hinkley as coach with his record breaking lack of success satisfies Koch's AFL masters.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Koch is the perfect storm of clueless football IQ meeting massive opinion of self importance.

Basically, the sort of person The Creed warned us about and asked us to clear out.
Totally agree. Koch is the epitome of the no-hopers in The Creed;

Keeping no-hopers in these positions, or any other position, is the mark of the non-successful club.

You've got to weed out people who breed an atmosphere of non-professionalism.

They're there for the bloody joke, for the social life, for the prestige. They're not there to win.

It's line ball, but I reckon I might celebrate Koch's departure more than I will Hinkley's!!!

hinkley is why we don't play as port adelaide, koch is there to make sure we never will again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back