South Africa v Australia; Second Test at St George's Park, Port Elizabeth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, and the sad thing is that a lot of these Australia haters claim they barrack for Australia, and are just being even handed. Bollocks. Hate to be in the trenches with some of these so called Australians if we were ever got invaded. I’d be worried about copping a bayonet from behind.

A lot of these flogs probably don't even like cricket, have a look at the Warner thread half of then are nowhere to be seen in the match day thread or cricket thread for that matter, Facebook warriors., I reckon I've seen some of the same posts on there.

It's why I like the system, Warner should be on notice that he makes even the slightest stuff up and he goes and I seriously doubt many if any here would be defending him if he picks up a point next test and misses the last game.

If he then came back and picked up 4 more points and got another ban I think most would want him dumped or at least for him to lose his vc role.

What's our next game after this series. ODIs or a Test? Just wondering if it was ODI's whether it'd be worth blowing a point so there's a clear 4 points before the next potential ban.

Yeah, and the sad thing is that a lot of these Australia haters claim they barrack for Australia, and are just being even handed. Bollocks. Hate to be in the trenches with some of these so called Australians if we were ever got invaded. I’d be worried about copping a bayonet from behind.

Doesn't writing the word 'trenches' make you cringe? Especially in a debate/analysis of sport?

What's our next game after this series. ODIs or a Test? Just wondering if it was ODI's whether it'd be worth blowing a point so there's a clear 4 points before the next potential ban.

Why not get him to pull his head in and not get any more points.

He's the bloody VC, he needs a set a better example

you don't see women giving send offs after they take a wicket.

the current discussion reminds me of this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tactical misdemenours on the last day of the last test? You'd have to know the exact thing to do to get only one point though.

Saying F*** off, C***, did it for Mitchell Marsh so that's an option.:p

Ok yes that's a fair point. But do we have to fine and now suspend players when both teams are giving it to each other? They're professionals ffs let them sort it out like men.

If players continually act badly, yes you do have to suspend them. Similarly in AFL if Toby Greene strikes someone, he'll get suspended.

Bottom line...don't continually do things against the code of contact.

I knew Big Vern saw things that weren't there from his appealing but this is something else.
Hate rushing to the old "If it were/weren't an Australian" thing, but can't imagine too many would be pleased if Starc did this and the Australians refused to cop the whack and went out in the media and social media to whine about it. (Although Philander is being tongue in cheek here I assume).

It's a shame that the whole sledging thing is now going to carry over into the third Test as well and will probably overshadow the whole series now.
Every wicket celebration scrutinised with a microscope too

Hate rushing to the old "If it were/weren't an Australian" thing, but can't imagine too many would be pleased if Starc did this and the Australians refused to cop the whack and went out in the media and social media to whine about it. (Although Philander is being tongue in cheek here I assume).

My god could you imagine the sooking of Warner took to social media to complain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back