Opinion Sponsorship Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

National Tourism Administration of The People's Republic of China will be the new sponsor... Hopefully the branding on the jumper is shortened to China, otherwise we may need to have a players with a build like this guy to fit the sponsor on the jumper.View attachment 430426

is that thigh or sack hanging out the bottom of the shorts?

Hoping for Paramount Browns or Paint Supplies. Failing that I'll settle for Noel's Caravans.

I'm spending a fair bit of time in Adelaide at the moment and caught the Noel's ad last night.

Seriously Adelaide wtf?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did get three or four $100 vouchers out of it over the space of a couple of years though, somehow.
I had two that didnt even work, no one cared.

799354f03815b740a2560dc13da2cdde.jpg

A nice upgrade from Renault.

With Dyson (vacuum cleaners) moving into car manufacturing, poaching the head of BMW (yet to be announced) and looking for facilities in Oz. Is 2018 too early or a great investment in the big reputation leap required?

Bump.
Renault sponsorship is now complete today?. Should be hearing something soon. Zak Wylde? ?????

Bump.
Renault sponsorship is now complete today?. Should be hearing something soon. Zak Wylde? ?????
finbarr seems to know given a couple of comments in the fixture thread and another one in reply to the BMW badge.

The club will stage manage an annoucement when it's ready and there is the right date or right media gap. The fixture is a dominating news today and the next few days.

finbarr seems to know given a couple of comments in the fixture thread and another one in reply to the BMW badge.

The club will stage manage an annoucement when it's ready and there is the right date or right media gap. The fixture is a dominating news today and the next few days.

Haha nah, I know jack s**t. Just sense it'll be a decent announcement when it comes. Renault were definitely paying unders for their spot on the guernsey.
And the clearance of all player gear and club shop stock would suggest an announcement is imminent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back