Opinion Sponsorship Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

And no sponsor under the panel on the SANFL jumper either.
1680769219306-png.1651612

There are certain memes on this board that can get old very quickly. This one NEVER gets old.
My favourite is the portnight/two weeks one because I named my band after it and since I’m the only non-American nobody fully gets it but me 😭

What's going on with the SANFL jumper? No sponsor under the SANFL logo in pre-season or round 1?
View attachment 1648471
That's because technically we don't have a JMS for the Magpies, just a single sponsor. 2018 all over again at this stage.

1681127627322.png

Anyone pick this up a couple of weeks ago??

1681127734772.png

Coles came on board as an official sponsor - 3rd tiered sponsor.

They are one of the AFL's 2nd tiered sponsors, and I'm pretty sure the Coles logo is in the centre circle of every game, so I looked at 3 or 4 clubs sponsors page a couple of weeks ago, but they weren't on any of their websites. One day I will check all other 17 clubs.

I did notice before Christmas when i took this picture of the redevelopment and stuck it in the Alberton Oval Redevelopment thread but didn't make any comment at the time.

They were going to sponsor the China game in 2020 at that 2nd or 3rd level, before Covid hit.

1671425809410-png.1575565

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Coles are at the same level sponsor for both Port and Essendon. Haven't watched Hinkley pressers this year but saw the Coles logo on his tracksuit arms in the video still of his presser. And next to him is Brad Scott in the Don's polo tonight on Fotty Classified.

1681146177395.png 1681146293049.png

Ok Coles also on Port's coaches Polo - this from 7's pregame stuff when Ken and Longmire were both talking about Connor and Chad Warner.

1681147097632.png

Bloody hell. Is football our core business?

Bloody hell. Is football our core business?
I'm pretty sure having money to run the club is part of our core business.

If Curtis Stone needs to go down down on Sanjeev Gupta while he drives an MG from Alberton to the local KFC for sponsorship coin the club would look into making it happen. Plus the whole education piece would be covered the whole "community" mantra.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back