FTA-TV Survivor 46

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure I would have needed to take the machete to work out all those measurements... In fact pretty confident I could have guessed within a couple of metres straight away and just dug a bigger hole

I’m still tuning in, the merge is usually a marker of better quality gameplay and episodes. The edit made it appear more of a contest when in fact it was a largely unanimous tribal (Charlie the outlier). I don’t know why she didn’t come forward with that information earlier, rather than at tribal itself.

She was kind of stuffed either way I think. The green tribe was too inflexible with the other tribes which signed her death warrant but if she broke ranks it would have gotten back to the green tribe via Q and they would have punted her anyway.

The whole season has been boring straight forward votes so far. If it ends up like Venus and Kensie next ep zzzzzzzzzz.

She was kind of stuffed either way I think. The green tribe was too inflexible with the other tribes which signed her death warrant but if she broke ranks it would have gotten back to the green tribe via Q and they would have punted her anyway.

The whole season has been boring straight forward votes so far. If it ends up like Venus and Kensie next ep zzzzzzzzzz.

Green tribe punted her anyway even when she was pretending to be in with them. At least if you come clean the other tribes will likely be more inclined to want to work with you.

She may have gone either way due to the journey 6 but pretending you are 100% in with your old tribe is a backwards strategy. All of the cons, none of the pros

Well I’ve caught up now.

It’s been pretty quiet and that Bandu idiot was a total pain.

I don’t like the 3 tribe thing. I hate it. It just focuses on the one tribe that inevitably seems to lose.

On the plus side, the last 2 episodes have been better. There’s promise in the cast but it needs to get moving with more game play.

That was a better episode for me. The filler is still really shoehorned in and meh but the actual game dynamics there were a lot more fun.

Venus is a complete mess and is forever just going to be a ticking time bomb for the other players to work around I think. Like if Abi Maria tried to play a strategical game. Its pretty fun to watch though.

Q I actually think is a good player with good instincts but is just going to struggle with going at 100 with every single thought that comes into his head. Like Charlie owning up to the Venus vote was a terrible decision and flipping the vote onto Tim when he was out on the cross tribe 6 were both the correct thoughts but he didnt come across that great in either

Q helped a lot by the 3 tribe format and having 3 useless first boots on his OG tribe. People wouldn't cop his bossiness back in the day but obviously pre merge his tribe couldn't possibly consider voting him out and post merge he has gone in as part of a minority so they are not locked onto him yet as an option.

Good episode, enjoyed that one. Venus survives again. Tevin voted for her and not Soda, so I wonder what the logic was there and who they allocated to vote for who.

Q and Venus might find themselves in the crosshairs in the next episode or two.

Good episode, enjoyed that one. Venus survives again. Tevin voted for her and not Soda, so I wonder what the logic was there and who they allocated to vote for who.

Q and Venus might find themselves in the crosshairs in the next episode or two.
I think Tevin voted her just in case of an idol play.

That was the best episode if this season by miles btw.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bizarre episode. All the talking at tribal is getting annoying now.

Q is completely paranoid but he was spot on about the rice. Idiots who were never going to be a chance in that challenge could have food.

Can we just get rid of Venus please..........

Bizarre episode. All the talking at tribal is getting annoying now.

Q is completely paranoid but he was spot on about the rice. Idiots who were never going to be a chance in that challenge could have food.

Can we just get rid of Venus please..........
4 people wouldn't give up there go at immunity and yet 5 people slid off the pole within seconds and the record to win is 2 hours. If you can't hold on then get the rice. How trustworthy is that bloke in tribal saying he wants to go and yet nobody voted for him - I would have.

Just caught up.

That was some wild crazy s**t.

I’m still not sure I understand what Q was doing. He’s a strange unit.

I was hoping to see him questioned on what he was referring to, he kept referencing a “mistake” that he’s “partially responsible for”. I’m sure he was pressed on that at tribal however for whatever reason it didn’t make the edit. It was bizarre viewing. He’s never come across as the type of person to fold like that.

Q is such an unhinged but clued in lunatic and I love it

Is this the third time he has threatened to quit before walking it back? There is obviously no strategy to it but I look forward to the opening confessional of next episode where he explains how they all fell for his quit plan again. There is no doubt he would have regretted it in an hour if they followed through with his request. It just happened that his downswing this episode happened 5 minutes before going to tribal.

I was hoping to see him questioned on what he was referring to, he kept referencing a “mistake” that he’s “partially responsible for”. I’m sure he was pressed on that at tribal however for whatever reason it didn’t make the edit. It was bizarre viewing. He’s never come across as the type of person to fold like that.

Apart from the other two times this season he said he wanted to quit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back