Game Day Swans vs Dockers, SCG, 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Sandi had 48 hitouts to Pyke 11 and Derickx 7

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I think that has killed Freo a bit this year. Teams are not bothering so much with relying on winning the ruck contest rather they play to Sandilands taps. It seems to have worked the last couple of weeks and Freo may need to look into changing their centre bounce tactics.

Rampe could be a gun midfielder when AJ comes back , still think he could go with blokes like fyfe etc. Rampes endurance and speed/big body would awesome with JPK
Could work. Not such a crazy idea. Though I'd be reluctant to move him as he is pretty damn fine down back.

Buddy played deep one out tonight not his prefferd position , when Tippett return he will be even better
yep I think Tippet in will be massive. Buddy will be much more free to roam and destruct. Should be a tasty combination. A fit Goodes would be awesomeness.

WE DID IT!! I was strangely confident about this game, our team is too proud to put in another poor performance.

McGlynn was a beast, Rampe was awesome, Buddy worked through the grappling and got in his groove.
BJ's defensive effort and goal was priceless, crowd & team lifting.
Shaw did some great things, definitely redeemed himself, loved how Mal and Shaw pushed up the ground and made things happen.
The pressure, tackling and effort was all there, huge improvement. Goes to show that when you do the basics well, other things seem to fall into place.
Good to see Bird back in the side, clean set of hands, he needs to stay in the side.
Kennedy was his usual beastly self.
KJ did some good things, and applied some good pressure, but I'm sure he's playing injured. Saw him nursing his ribs throughout the game.
LLoyd was good, some good pressure acts, and that lace out pass to Buddy was awesome.

Great job Swannies!! season back on track.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought it was a good team win, Buddy had his kicking boots on, Kennedy was a beast in the middle. Looking forward to watching the replay as I forgot to bring my glasses to the footy (I would have fit in well with the umps). 2-3 with two winnable (dare I say the word after the GWS debacle?) matches to come. Hawks will be a big test of where we are at.

Last edited:
Excellent performance by the team. We seemed to click in the second term, and went on with it after that.

Two winnable games in the next fortnight, then Hawthorn at ANZ. Can't wait.

Great to see the real Sydney back. Too worried to post earlier but I watched your game with delight this afternoon. Good, watchable footy.

Still behind your club another good win tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back