Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that supposed to be some type of training ground / venue / facility?

Pfffttt.

Pissweak.

View attachment 1614247
By the looks of it whoever is playing that left wing gets some high vis. Now we know where all the sub vests went to, Sydney still getting value out of them today

Is that supposed to be some type of training ground / venue / facility?

Pfffttt.

Pissweak.

View attachment 1614247
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

I've heard some feedback that young Franklin is starting to develop in a similar way to Hipwood, which is super exciting for the Swans. I'm looking forward to seeing his career develop over time.
well the Swans have just extended his contract, so they must see some potential. If you ask me, his ceiling is enormous, but that might be my red & white coloured glasses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It now seems obvious that the Swans over achieved in 2022.

We have also broadened the gap between us and them, Swans destroyed by the Cats in the GF by 81 points.... we were unlucky 71 point losers in the PF to the same opposition, the gap in class is now 45 points.:D:brisbane:

skynews-swan-dead-animal-rspca_4686769.jpg

Sydney had a couple outs yesterday, and have some promising young players and of course just a practice game, and despite overachieving last year, could they go the way of Adelaide, GWS, Dogs, teams that were soundly beaten in recent GFs and had a poor subsequent year? GWS scored a few in their GF when game all over, and last year's GF essentially over at half time.
Geelong also suffered a reasonably heavy loss in 2020, but that was a strange year with COVID and hubs

The Sydney Swans really need to harden up i say.
The deliberately made sure the players had basically no travel time in relation to the SCG.
Spent $70 million on renovating a heritage building 2 blocks from the SCG for their elite training facility.

Meanwhile the Lions decided the players needed to ensure nothing would be easy for their guys and gals.
No siree it is off to another city that is hotter than Brisbane in the summer and colder in the winter.
That will harden our teams up and give them the edge we need to take the next step.

We could have gone down the same track as the Swans and taken over the school and other heritage buildings on the Gabba grounds.
But deciding that kicking kids out of school may not have been the best way to get funding.

The exterior of the Royal Hall of Industries. Picture: Centennial Parklands
Now the elite training facility for the Swans AFL and AFLW
RHOIBuilding.jpg

The Sydney Swans really need to harden up i say.
The deliberately made sure the players had basically no travel time in relation to the SCG.
Spent $70 million on renovating a heritage building 2 blocks from the SCG for their elite training facility.

Meanwhile the Lions decided the players needed to ensure nothing would be easy for their guys and gals.
No siree it is off to another city that is hotter than Brisbane in the summer and colder in the winter.
That will harden our teams up and give them the edge we need to take the next step.

We could have gone down the same track as the Swans and taken over the school and other heritage buildings on the Gabba grounds.
But deciding that kicking kids out of school may not have been the best way to get funding.

The exterior of the Royal Hall of Industries. Picture: Centennial Parklands
Now the elite training facility for the Swans AFL and AFLW
RHOIBuilding.jpg
Absolutely ****weak!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back