Autopsy Tàiyáng gǎng ā dé lái dé zhōngguó shànghǎi 2018 nián 5 yuè 19 rì

Remove this Banner Ad

Rory been in better form than May and can take Dixon, but will still miss him.

Day out sucks but was probably due a couple weeks rest.

Realistically we're going to get belted anyway. Since 2MP is still another week away we're going to go in very short up front. Hopefully Crossley has brushed up on his mandarin!

to borrow a line from Terry Wallace i'll spew up If we bring 2MP back for this game

I hope so although the china trip is an interesting game to debut in. I reckon Joyce will come back in as well.
Yeah, forgot about Joyce. Hopefully he hasn't got the 10 week corkie that Ainsworth had last year!

Rosa probably also comes back in. Sigh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I like that a lot.
Swallow took a lot of big hits last night he could hardly walk after the game.
Maybe we should give him a rest next week so he has the 2 week break to get his body right for the back end of the season
I would love to give him two weeks break. The rest of the season is more important than this game.

I hope so although the china trip is an interesting game to debut in. I reckon Joyce will come back in as well.
A debut from him is well earned I think, China or not. I think once he comes in it will be a long time before he goes out. Seems to be a type that will do anything the Coach asks.

I reckon if May escapes the tribunal (which I doubt) we throw him at full forward - always a good contested mark, better at fending off than lynch and especially after that booming 50m goal on Saturday night

I reckon if May escapes the tribunal (which I doubt) we throw him at full forward - always a good contested mark, better at fending off than lynch and especially after that booming 50m goal on Saturday night
Never want to see May forward again. He's awful there. Legitimately terrible and a thousand times better in defence.

Never want to see May forward again. He's awful there. Legitimately terrible and a thousand times better in defence.
Granted 2013 was a stinker, but I reckon there’s a few that would struggle with his size, speed and groundwork. Love Lynch to bits but when the ball goes to ground he does look like a giraffe picking up skittles with chopsticks

Granted 2013 was a stinker, but I reckon there’s a few that would struggle with his size, speed and groundwork. Love Lynch to bits but when the ball goes to ground he does look like a giraffe picking up skittles with chopsticks
Really? I always thought Lynch's ground work was one of his best attributes.

No everybody is like Dusty Martin when it come to.Chopsticks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back