Teams Tennessee Titans - The Music City Oilers ™

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve got an Eric Decker jersey & 3 hats & only listen to country music.
Pretty sure I’m a redneck

Love this team, love the coach, with the Panthers a dumpster fire im aboard the Titans for the rest of the year.

Luke Combs goes for them. Can’t be that bad!!

I had to look up Luke Combs, country music not a string suit. Give Luke my best regards for having to watch this pathetic offense each week.

Us Titans fans around. I believe Ed Sheeran is a fan also. Loved watching Big Jeff and Autry do their thing on Monday. Love this this team. So glad I fell in love with the city of Nashville and adopted the Titans. Had always been a fan of NFL but never followed a team.

Us Titans fans around. I believe Ed Sheeran is a fan also. Loved watching Big Jeff and Autry do their thing on Monday. Love this this team. So glad I fell in love with the city of Nashville and adopted the Titans. Had always been a fan of NFL but never followed a team.
Ed’s best mate is Tay Tay. Of course he is a Titan!

You goddamn traitor bandwagoner!! 🤣

slight difference, an afc team, not like im supporting another team in my conference, and I put $20 on them to win the title before the year began. So im financially invested.

Titans are an unprecedented 7-0 through 10 games against last year’s playoff teams

Posted by Michael David Smith on November 16, 2021, 4:58 PM EST

The Titans are 8-2, tied for the best record in the NFL. But perhaps even more noteworthy than the number of wins they have is the identity of the teams they’ve beaten.

Specifically, Tennessee is 7-0 against teams that made the playoffs last season. According to ESPN, the Titans are the first team since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger to win seven games against the previous season’s playoff teams through the first 10 weeks of the season.

The seven games against 2020 playoff teams the Titans have won are the Colts twice as well as the Seahawks, Bills, Chiefs, Rams and Saints.

The Titans also, of course, have a loss to the Jets, one of the worst teams in the NFL both this year and last year. Call that game the ultimate example of how any team can beat any team on any given Sunday.

Good to be back on the winning list. Glad to have AJ back. Radnuz looked ok. Appeared Bosa swapped sides which should be a good confidence for him. Looking forward to have the King back in a few weeks. Extra few days rest will help next week.

Its really a shame all the injuries came at the same time to star offensive pieces and halted momentum and the usual game plan. Titans have had to try and tread water til they get them back slowly. Done a pretty good job of it for the most part, but definitely cost them to drop in the seedings playoff wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Radnuz definitely improved the more the game went on
If memory serves correct he has only played 2 years of college. ACL one year and Covid the other year. If he continues to improve either Saffold or Lewan will be moved on. He was training to be a LG.

If memory serves correct he has only played 2 years of college. ACL one year and Covid the other year. If he continues to improve either Saffold or Lewan will be moved on. He was training to be a LG.
Third stringer. Just depth, as we're seeing across the league with covid and injuries. But, all it takes is opportunity to showcase yourself.

Ryan Tannehill has completed 26.7 percent of his attempts of more than 20 yards downfield.

Tannehill has been the league's worst deep passer this season; his downfield completion rate is tied with Tyrod Taylor. He's hit on 12 of his 45 passes of over 20 yards, much to the detriment of A.J. Brown, who's caught five of his 14 downfield targets this season. Though deep passing isn't part of the Titans' ultra-conservative offense -- Tannehill ranks 22nd in downfield attempts in 2021 -- his inaccuracy has dinged Brown's upside as the team's No. 1 wideout. Brown has proven sensitive to game script to: When the Titans take a lead, Brown is rarely going to see any sort of target volume. Tennessee has the league's lowest pass rate over expectation through Week 17.

Jan 3, 2022, 10:45 AM ET

Ryan Tannehill has completed 26.7 percent of his attempts of more than 20 yards downfield.

Tannehill has been the league's worst deep passer this season; his downfield completion rate is tied with Tyrod Taylor. He's hit on 12 of his 45 passes of over 20 yards, much to the detriment of A.J. Brown, who's caught five of his 14 downfield targets this season. Though deep passing isn't part of the Titans' ultra-conservative offense -- Tannehill ranks 22nd in downfield attempts in 2021 -- his inaccuracy has dinged Brown's upside as the team's No. 1 wideout. Brown has proven sensitive to game script to: When the Titans take a lead, Brown is rarely going to see any sort of target volume. Tennessee has the league's lowest pass rate over expectation through Week 17.

Jan 3, 2022, 10:45 AM ET
Doesn’t really matter. Our defence will win us the SuperBowl

Doesn’t really matter. Our defence will win us the SuperBowl
especially if Henry comes back at a level close to what he was playing at before he got injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Back