Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few. It is an extremely low bar at first glance.

2010Patrick McGorryAO1953Psychiatrist[4]
2011Simon McKeonAO1955Philanthropist businessman[5]
2012Geoffrey Rush1951Actor and film producer[6]
2013Ita ButtroseAO, OBE1942Journalist and businesswoman, founding editor of Cleo[7]
2014Adam Goodes1980Australian rules footballer and indigenous community leader
2015Rosie Batty1962Domestic violence campaigner[8]
2016LTGEN David MorrisonAO1956Commitment to gender equality, diversity and inclusion[9]
2017Alan Mackay-Sim1951Biomedical scientist treating spinal cord injuries
2018Michelle Simmons1967Scientia Professor of Quantum Physics in the Faculty of Science at the University of New South Wales
2019Craig ChallenSC, OAMCave divers who participated in the Tham Luang cave rescue[10]
Richard HarrisSC, OAM
2020Dr James MueckeAM1963Eye surgeon and founder of Sight for All[11][12]
2021Grace Tame1994Advocate for survivors of sexual assault
2022Dylan AlcottAO1990Paralympic athlete, advocate for disability
2023Taryn Brumfitt1978Positive body image advocate and founder of the Body Image Movement

Nit sure if the definition but it felt like Alcott was a good choice. Like him or not I think he inspired alot of people I'm a good.way.

Mate There is a HUGE difference between the classified Docs. Biden, Pence and several others that will come out later, we are talking about the difference between Classified compared to Classified Top Secret and then again to Classified Top Secret SCI.
You need to understand the Crime that Trump Biden and Pence must answer to is holding documents belonging to NARA without Permission. and at this time that is where it ends with Biden and Pence. AT this time unless they are found to have Top Secret and Top Secret SCI documents then it escalates to Trump's level of Problems.
Now Trump's problem has escalated due to the classification levels of Documents, he had, which is why his first response was he had declassified all the documents was made in advance in an attempt to protect himself. However Top Secret SCI must not be removed from Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) these are Need to Know documents, one of the most secretive classified document levels in the USA, and information the US does not have in the hand of Foegien Countries.
Now if what I have heard and read is true the information in some of those Top Secret and SCI document have found there way overseas along with several folders missing most of the paperwork, which is why

If you going to go at Biden and his Son, you should also go to Trump and his Family.

So I believe I should be seeing you attacking Trump and His Family about their Business dealing with China Russia, and several other countries with strong ties to both China and Russia, along with Several Countries with serious human rights issues.
Isn't all this why the House and Senate intel committee wants to know what the documents are? Yes, in fairness they should look at both cases but in an unbiased way. The DOJ has been selective in how it treats both parties.
NARA said Obama had given back all documents, yet Biden had documents from his VP and Senate days. Does this suggest that Obama was not truly scrutinized about what was returned. The Senate documents were not allowed to leave the SCIF under any circumstances by a Senator. Did Joe steal them?

Isn't all this why the House and Senate intel committee wants to know what the documents are? Yes, in fairness they should look at both cases but in an unbiased way. The DOJ has been selective in how it treats both parties.
NARA said Obama had given back all documents, yet Biden had documents from his VP and Senate days. Does this suggest that Obama was not truly scrutinized about what was returned. The Senate documents were not allowed to leave the SCIF under any circumstances by a Senator. Did Joe steal them?
To be honest, the DOJ has treated all three the same, however, the level of the Classification is a big difference, and that at this time is what is a concern with Trump,
Holding documents belonging to NARA all 3 are guilty of the same charge and nobody including the DOJ are saying anything different
We all know both Biden and Pence have allowed the DOJ to search any premises they requested to date. But Trump refused which is why the was a search warrant issued.
Where Trump is in hot water is the level of classified documents,
Also, there are not too many congressmen/women in the House with the Authority to view the SCI documents, the senate may have a few, but we are talking high-level senators.
Even the member's House Intelligence committee does not have the clearance to View Certain Levels of Top Secret Documents.

Biden and Pence to date have only had classified documents, with some talk about Biden with Top Secret Documents Not Top Secret SCI documents.

I'm all for changing the date but it's a good day to stay off social media. Feels like musicians and celebrities go way over the top about the date change to the point I don't beleive them.

i've never understood why anyone gives a crap what musicians and actors think. They're about as in touch with the lives of ordinary people as judges and politicians are. NFI at all.

To be honest, the DOJ has treated all three the same, however, the level of the Classification is a big difference, and that at this time is what is a concern with Trump,
Holding documents belonging to NARA all 3 are guilty of the same charge and nobody including the DOJ are saying anything different
We all know both Biden and Pence have allowed the DOJ to search any premises they requested to date. But Trump refused which is why the was a search warrant issued.
Where Trump is in hot water is the level of classified documents,
Also, there are not too many congressmen/women in the House with the Authority to view the SCI documents, the senate may have a few, but we are talking high-level senators.
Even the member's House Intelligence committee does not have the clearance to View Certain Levels of Top Secret Documents.

Biden and Pence to date have only had classified documents, with some talk about Biden with Top Secret Documents Not Top Secret SCI documents.
Part way through John Yoo says Biden tommorrow could answer half the questions.

Last edited:
Part way through John Yoo says Biden tommorrow could answer half the questions.
Mate, you mixing up Classified with Classified Top secret let alone Classified top Secret SCI,
All 3 are guilty of removing Classifed Documents there no hiding that, and all 3 should be punished the same, but removing SCI documents is a completely different crime and a completely different punishment if found guilty.
So let's not mix them up.

Regards Clinton
Clinton did not remove Top Secret or top secret SCI documents. from a Secure SKIF,
And By the way, if you are truthful in attacking Clinton regarding emails then you need to attack Trump and his Family who did the same thing. sending classified information over an unsecured personal email.

Also, no need to worry about Biden the Dems have plans for him, I believe they will be harder on him than the DOJ, and more likely the Republican Party

She posted a before and after photo that got 100 million views.

Yes, I know the bar seems to get lower and lower every year.

She's a mother of 4 who's also written 4 books and has made a documentary that encourages body positively in young women.

I'm not saying she was an outstanding choice and this isn't directed at you, but for other people to try and ridicule her on her appearance is a pretty low act, though I honestly can't say I'm surprised at the source of that comment and the laugh react.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
For a bit of sport, Politics and cheating all tied up in one story.
“A great honor,” Trump wrote. He added, “Competed against many fine golfers, and was hitting the ball long and straight. The reason that I announce this on fabulous TRUTH is that, in a very real way, it serves as a physical exam, only MUCH tougher. You need strength and stamina to WIN, & I have strength & stamina – most others don’t. You also need strength & stamina to GOVERN!”
"After famed sportswriter, Rick Reilly learned of the former president bragging about winning a golf tournament, he took to Twitter to call former President Donald Trump a cheater.

The event took place on Saturday and Sunday, and Trump missed the first round — as he was attending a funeral for Diamond of Diamond & Silk.

Trump used the score from a round he played on Thursday and counted it in place of the tournament’s first round on Saturday. The tournament used the Stableford scoring system, in which birdies count for three points, pars count for two, bogeys earn one point, and double bogeys and worse get nothing. In that Thursday round, Trump claimed to have earned 40 points — putting him five clear of the leader after the first day.

Is this a man you can trust?

Just like Democrats from claiming the Lunar New Year Mass Shooter was a hate crime, trying to paint “white people” as the killer of these ten innocent people. Never let facts get in the way of a good story.

Its what they do..time and time again and the mainstream media protect and shield them from any criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back