Votes: 3 3.7%
  • West Coast

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the finals begin tomorrow night after a week off with the bye...

Hoping for the Swans to win the flag this year, and if they can't then hopefully Adelaide can come through with the goods.

Hopefully Richmond can bow out early so we don't have to deal with their supporters for the whole off season :confused:

GWS are a bit of a dark horse as well. They play some of the best footy when they get going.

So the finals begin tomorrow night after a week off with the bye...

Hoping for the Swans to win the flag this year, and if they can't then hopefully Adelaide can come through with the goods.

Hopefully Richmond can bow out early so we don't have to deal with their supporters for the whole off season :confused:

GWS are a bit of a dark horse as well. They play some of the best footy when they get going.

I'd rather Richmond win this week and then get absolutely flogged in the Prelim. That way I can see Geelog going out in straight sets and that will warm my little heart quite nicely.

It would kind of be "nice" for the lack of a better word to see Richmond win it (for something different), but I think the potential of their supporters carrying on about it far outweighs the novelty of them winning it.

So in saying that, I voted Sydney. Would be happy with Adelaide or GWS though. Port and West Coast can gagf, Geelong doesn't phase me either way and I just don't see Essendon as a realistic chance but if they were to get through then I could live with it as majority of my family and friends are Essendon supporters.

Crows for me. I enjoy watching their style of play when they are on.
Bombers are exciting to watch with their speed as well, but they have won enough cups.
Tigers need to beat the cats this week to be a serious threat I think. If they lose their own doubts will creep in.

Given what the Adelaide football club have gone through in recent years with the murder of Walsh and routinely being plundered for key personnel by the opposition I'll give my support to them.

Why it's disappointing Collingwood aren't participating again, finals are the reason we suffer through the highs and lows of 22 rounds and the time of year when watching games of football are the most enjoyable even if your team isn't involved.

I'd love to see Richmond go out in straight sets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne Storm for me. Not fussed who wins the AFL flag. Would prefer if Richmond didn't win it. Would love to see Trent Cotchin continue his amazing finals form. Wouldn't mind seeing Buddy go berserk on Grand Final day. Kicking 10 on the AA Captain would be worth paying to go and see.

I reckon GWS are still mentally weak and don't play well as a team when under pressure. Swans are the only team who can win it from the bottom 4 this time. I hate the Cats. I'm a bit meh about the Crows but don't mind if they win, reckon they're in the box seat for the premiership. Tigers might make the GF and lose it. Can't wait to see Dusty just unloading don't argues.

Same. The old man is a Tigers supporter. He got to see the Rabbitohs win one in the NRL, would love for him to see Tigers win one.
Nah, he had 1980, that's enough

:)

This week's games
Tipping?

West Coast v Port Adelaide west coast
Essendon v Sydney Sydney and easy
Adelaide v AFL Giants AFL Giants
Richmond v Geelong Geelong

The you can't lose game is Richmond and Geelong, whoever loses you'd think would get battered by Sydney and that's a straight sets out the door. What's not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back