The official Bigfooty NBA week 5 thread - Ask a question about the game /Kevin Durant

Remove this Banner Ad

DebiKwZnuAXxxNO193-IYHmtkfHvXqlD6o0LPdvnImmJTXG-vtOdE7dAGjOyE7jkX1C7FAI9jVy5eSThJEjzRdKKSfgZIymIZdBc608J_SLsoCRAqDMy4eSHqBmLf_m1bu-1NIegX4enlCfumqyKBncj6kIN1mMv9GH99AD0VI6khmNHOq-lGpP6QV9-=w400-h258-nc

nets are such a dumb franchise. They are going to realise in mid january that they have their pick this year and by then they will have 25 wins.

nets are such a dumb franchise. They are going to realise in mid january that they have their pick this year and by then they will have 25 wins.

If I was grading teams for the last 5 years, Nets get an A from me.

In a great position going forward considering where they were after the Boston trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was grading teams for the last 5 years, Nets get an A from me.

In a great position going forward considering where they were after the Boston trade.

I agree that they have done a good job considering what they were handed. But I do not agree that they are in a great position.

I agree that they have done a good job considering what they were handed.

good to see you agree with me.

But I do not agree that they are in a great position.

I didn't say they were in a great position. I said they were in a great position considering.

Like Stewie. If he pulled a 3/10 chick, I'd say "He pulled a hot chick based on him being Stewie." Now that doesn't mean she's hot.

I didn't say they were in a great position. I said they were in a great position considering.

Like Stewie. If he pulled a 3/10 chick, I'd say "He pulled a hot chick based on him being Stewie." Now that doesn't mean she's hot.

5qghkYY.gif

I think you are better off going home alone unless that 3 becomes at least a 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back