The Official Week 13 'Small Sample Size' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting a franchise.

Who do you take Towns or Embiid?
Embiid's turnovers are a problem but he's already a genuine two-way presence, which KAT isn't really. Of course I'm going to say KAT but I think there's a fair argument to be made for both.

Embiid's turnovers are a problem but he's already a genuine two-way presence, which KAT isn't really. Of course I'm going to say KAT but I think there's a fair argument to be made for both.
Whingy Wolves fan here

Kat can dominate both sides, He's however playing out of position, We're missing a PF badly,

Also need to play Brandon Rush more then 3 ******* minutes a game

Whingy Wolves fan here

Kat can dominate both sides, He's however playing out of position, We're missing a PF badly,

Also need to play Brandon Rush more then 3 ******* minutes a game
Didn't watch today's game but couldn't believe Rush's minutes after he'd been so good four games in a row. Bazz still got normal minutes though, the * kind of decision is that?

He's not going to have a choice, the only two teams he'll waive his no trade clause to go to have players that have far more value than Melo (Griffin/Love) or matching salaries.
The best (ie worst) one i saw was Wesley Johnson and Jamal Crawford plus Pierce for melo

Why would they trade him to pay those two clowns most of his salary for the same length of time

The best (ie worst) one i saw was Wesley Johnson and Jamal Crawford plus Pierce for melo

Why would they trade him to pay those two clowns most of his salary for the same length of time
It'll be interesting to see what happens, I think he'll end up seeing out his contract at the Knicks unless he waives the NTC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back