The Official Week 13 'Small Sample Size' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How the **** does Melo miss that. **** me. Go to the Clippers and **** off already

My condolences :D

PS was listening to a podcast of Woj with Turtle from ENtourage, a knicks fan. They were talking about draft busts, and missing out on players. SPoke briefly about missing lebron but getting melo. I lold.

Mentioned that hed pick Porkzingers over Giannis if had to choose. Actually not a bad selection really

PS was listening to a podcast of Woj with Turtle from ENtourage, a knicks fan. They were talking about draft busts, and missing out on players. SPoke briefly about missing lebron but getting melo. I lold.

Mentioned that hed pick Porkzingers over Giannis if had to choose. Actually not a bad selection really
You would still take Porks over Giannis even though he has been fantastic this season.

He's going to be a real nice reliable 6th man.
funny to think with the amount of talent at sixers (plus future), one of the top rated euro players will be a 6th man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally forgot that Omer Asik still has 30mil left on his contract hahahahaha

Thanks Dell

Had a dream last night that AD was leaving for the Lake Show

When was that pod out? Will have to give it a listen!

8 games back from 8th but a tough upcoming games. Kinda want philly in the playoffs to see how embiid plays

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170117-110201.png
    Screenshot_20170117-110201.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 1
8 games back from 8th but a tough upcoming games. Kinda want philly in the playoffs to see how embiid plays

I think Philly are everyones second team (closely followed by Dellys bucks). Like your Bulldogs. But we gotta be careful cause if Philly have success people may start potting them, like your bulldogs and how bob murphy shared in the limelight on GF day

I think Philly are everyones second team (closely followed by Dellys bucks). Like your Bulldogs. But we gotta be careful cause if Philly have success people may start potting them, like your bulldogs and how bob murphy shared in the limelight on GF day
It's already a lock people turn on Embiid when they get good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back