Werewolf The Rise of Multi-Wolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez, way to kill the game.
It’s no game mate!
I’m just giving free advice, enjoy your life and go solo. Maybe have kids and then * the missus off once they’re old enough.
Welcome.

Changing my vote off of 3kz for spelling my name like a campaigner

Bloody has had a hard on for cocky all day even before cocky had even appeared in the thread and his 5 or 6 vote thing makes * all sense too me

Only things you can think of is he seered him and wants to confirm or took a shot and cocky didn’t die the other options being opposite factions or smoking shard

Cocky claims to be Cupid no one has countered that that I’ve seen and bloody has been asked multiple times to explain and hasn’t. Doesn’t seem to be an evil role in this game that forces you to vote who they tell you.

Apologies for rambling

Bloodied32 don’t feel great about potentially hanging a vig/seer what ever that slim chance is but he has had ample chances to explain

SM

I kinda want to see if this 5 vote s**t is true

NOT

bloodied52 SM

Swapping my vote to bloodied. Realistically at worst he's a distraction moving forward. At best best evil who slipped up.

SM
And a good day to you, sir!

Bloodied please SM. Not sure if he's evil who ****ed up, or if he just plain ****ed up. Either way, he's the best target we've got so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey folks. There is a chance that Bloodied was intimidated to vote Cocko yeah? I'm leaning towards that rather than the vig missing theory. It is too weird.

I am voting cadaver who is known to hide when evil.

SM

Hey folks. There is a chance that Bloodied was intimidated to vote Cocko yeah? I'm leaning towards that rather than the vig missing theory. It is too weird.

SM

What was the vig missing theory?

I figured that bloodied may have missed a kill on Cocko. I have been trying to work out what he was on about.

Then why would we all be wanting him dead?

SM

Intimidated can only post photos without text.

I wonder if one of the dead got intimidated or if that person is just choosing not to post. Who is alive but hasn't posted?

I haven’t voted for him.

You mentioned the theory like it was something we had all discussed, is all. In which case...

And a good day to you, sir!

Bloodied please SM. Not sure if he's evil who f’ed up, or if he just plain f’ed up. Either way, he's the best target we've got so far.

Tell me Hoos, are you a nihilist or a pacifist?

SM
All 3 role sets under the intimidation role just says the target must post pics with no text. So he can’t have been he’d have been mod killed for talking and voting. Unless I’m having a brain fart

You mentioned the theory like it was something we had all discussed, is all. In which case...
Fair enough. If you read up Stevi mentions it in his post. Earlier in the day he directed his post directly at me as if to suggest there was something amiss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back