Werewolf The Rise of Multi-Wolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Night 4
@I Don't Care (Villager) killed by Mafia
NaturalDisaster (Flog) killed by Serial Killer
Cadaver (Flog) killed by Vigilante
Chipmunk (Villager) killed by Wolves

Bluff was effective

Now that the spuds have all successfully lynched themselves for reasons still unknown, we can get to business.

IbB? porps?

We kinda have to start with those two, looking at who evil have named so far.

I'm gonna sit back for a while.

Now that the spuds have all successfully lynched themselves for reasons still unknown, we can get to business.

IbB? porps?

IbB? porps?
Well, they were the two in the frame (along with Harry) before Pants' bluff ensured we wasted the last two lynches.

Cocko has been pretty keen on IBB. Might be worth just having a look at how the day shapes up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was pants one of the lovers? I can't get over his insistence that brahj was SK.

No, if one lover dies the other one does, and we will see it announced.

He fingered many people as the SK on his way out. Why did you pick up on that one specifically?

He fingered many people as the SK on his way out. Why did you pick up on that one specifically?

Hehe

So the two lovers are still in play and share a PM and one potentially good be a "good" role undermining the village so they win with their lover's faction?

He mentioned it several times

And here comes the SK with the pile on vote.
Take a long walk off of it. You've played a wonderful game. I hope you win.

And because I truly believed he was alpha, I assumed that they'd seered brahj as 'Doctor' and that's why he was saying what he was saying.
Also the fact that MWPP and then TFW were killed, and it seemed like something brahj would do.

He mentioned it several times

And because I truly believed he was alpha, I assumed that they'd seered brahj as 'Doctor' and that's why he was saying what he was saying.
Also the fact that MWPP and then TFW were killed, and it seemed like something brahj would do.
That was my thinking too.

My vote is on I bleed blue as I still believe he's the Alpha for reasons I outlined when Noobz0r appeared on day 2.

DemonJim is on my suspect radar because like usual he'll pop in and keep the bandwagon rolling which is what he does when he's evil.

brahj is most probably SK.

SM.

Actually ignore the part about brahj, pantskyle wouldn't have known as he was a villager which now puts porps back under the spotlight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back