Fundraiser TiFmedia Presents... The Decider - Light vs Dark Charity Exhibition Match - Proudly supporting Beyond Blue - $3,657.27 raised

Who should be the two skippers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

jrn1Uj8.png
  • Put conditions on your donation
  • Brag about making a donation
  • Shame others for not making donations yet or not donating as much as you
  • Argue semantics about the details of someone else’s donation

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll only donate if I can play every position on ground for both teams. Except for INT2, which should be for Headless on both teams.

Thanks TheInjuryFactory mate.

That donation was put through before your attempt to try and shame people for not giving money. Sorry to embarrass you like this.
It wasn't, at least on my end. I did refresh before I hit submit
If it was roughly at the same time then it's impeccable /coincidental timing

It wasn't, at least on my end. I did refresh before I hit submit
If it was roughly at the same time then it's impeccable /coincidental timing

Trust me, you got it wrong. I’m sure you won’t be happy until I provide a time stamped bank statement though.

Trust me, you got it wrong. I’m sure you won’t be happy until I provide a time stamped bank statement though.
Go ahead

Even then, that wouldn't reflect display time
Mine didn't show up instantly earlier, for example
It took a minute or two

So, just to be clear. I have to post my bank statement to prove to you the time of a donation I made... but even in the face of irrefutable evidence you’re still loading up excuses to get out of admitting you’re wrong?

What a reptile.
I did notice that you took 5 minutes to reply to my post about not having donated. I honestly think you used that time to donate, since your replies before and after have been quicker
But even failing that- I did check
A coincidence /system thing at best, and a reaction to my post (but you not wanting to admit it) at worst

I did notice that you took 5 minutes to reply to my post about not having donated. I honestly think you used that time to donate, since your replies before and after have been quicker
But even failing that- I did check
A coincidence /system thing at best, and a reaction to my post (but you not wanting to admit it) at worst

So close to admitting you’re wrong, just a little bit further, Mwerp. There’s nothing to be afraid of...

Nope. That goals kicked on me pledge was specific to Crushy.
I move myself around depending on the opposition each week in SFA, but I can't exactly oppose a teammate.
If you want to play on MC, why don't you wait for Team Dark to post a lineup, then request the position opposite of him, then a specific wager after that? That way, you get to play on the opponent you want, the charity gets the money that you were willing to donate, and everyone is happy?

So close to admitting you’re wrong, just a little bit further, Mwerp. There’s nothing to be afraid of...
There's nothing to admit to. The time lapse is telling :)
I'll wait for your "proof" . In the meantime, you're wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have I ever mentioned that I'm strongly in support of Interchange being a dedicated All-SFA position?
(I'm sure I have, but consider this official. Pending the publication of your piece Antonio BlueVein )
Count me in on that too.

If you want to play on MC, why don't you wait for Team Dark to post a lineup, then request the position opposite of him, then a specific wager after that? That way, you get to play on the opponent you want, the charity gets the money that you were willing to donate, and everyone is happy?
Yeah honestly I'd open to this compromise. It's the one on one matchup I want more than the specific positions we play
And if someone wants FF more than Crushy and pledges relating to FF, it might work out better for charity too
The trouble is that the captain of Team Dark has a history of not submitting a teamsheet by the deadline so it's not a reliable option
In any case- it doesn't address the issue of both squads being full now and Crushy not even making the team (as has been alluded to in here by others)

There's nothing to admit to. The time lapse is telling :)
I'll wait for your "proof" . In the meantime, you're wrong

You actually want me to post my bank statement... to a fantasy football forum... to prove the time of a donation.

You actually want me to post my bank statement... to a fantasy football forum... to prove the time of a donation.

Seek help.
I didn't ask. You offered.

Looking at the Dark Team , I'm not sure who else would play FF for that lot anyway
Especially not against the leading goalkicker and our likely Light FF The Filth Wizard :)
I think this is all a ruse to cover up fear of losing
Pity as it's not only costing charity, but costing us a Fred /all SFA FF shootout

I didn’t offer. I just foresaw how insane this conversation would be because you are who you are :)
You expect me to take you at your word in the context, when you haven't taken me at mine?
Not happening

The points still stand though
-that if any side is withholding, it's dark
-if the matchup doesn't happen, that's entirely on dark (light have done their part)
-I think this is all just a ruse, which is fine . It's for charity anyway :)

You expect me to take you at your word in the context, when you haven't taken me at mine?
Not happening

The points still stand though
-that if any side is withholding, it's dark
-if the matchup doesn't happen, that's entirely on dark (light have done their part)
-I think this is all just a ruse, which is fine . It's for charity anyway :)

k :)

jrn1Uj8.png
  • Put conditions on your donation
As before, your post talked about challenges/pledges. This is no different
I unconditionally donated right away. This is just an extra. Take it or leave it.

Brag about making a donation
Where have I done this? You mentioned us into the post requesting to donate, I replied and said done. The end
All of this follow-up was about a challenge/pledge. So much for that

Shame others for not making donations yet or not donating as much as you
After being shamed for "withholding", this is totally fair

Argue semantics about the details of someone else’s donation
See above

I'd do it all again if it wasn't already 1am here :)

Yeah honestly I'd open to this compromise. It's the one on one matchup I want more than the specific positions we play
And if someone wants FF more than Crushy and pledges relating to FF, it might work out better for charity too
The trouble is that the captain of Team Dark has a history of not submitting a teamsheet by the deadline so it's not a reliable option
In any case- it doesn't address the issue of both squads being full now and Crushy not even making the team (as has been alluded to in here by others)
Looking at the Dark Team , I'm not sure who else would play FF for that lot anyway
Especially not against the leading goalkicker and our likely Light FF The Filth Wizard :)
I think this is all a ruse to cover up fear of losing
Pity as it's not only costing charity, but costing us a Fred /all SFA FF shootout
Well then why offer a wager with a stipulation that can't happen? If Crushy was not in the 20 players that put their hand up to play, why wouldn't you just place the wager against someone that actually is?

Also, if you're worried about star power in our front half, you've got the following players to be worried about:
ClarkeM - 300+ career goals, good enough for top 25 ALL TIME
NaturalDisaster - has kicked the EXACT SAME amount of goals as Crushy so far this season
Me - 2-time and soon to be 3-time Furies leading goal kicker with over 150 majors in the last 2 and 1/2 seasons
Not to mention that 11/20 players on the list have a career goals/game average above 1, we have plenty of players that boot snags for us. If you think that leaving out a guy that's kicked 58 career goals in going to hurt us, you might want to think again.

Also, a Fred/All SFA shootout would be between Filthy and Sab22 (who have 57 and 56 goals respectively) with your pal MC sitting 12 goals off the pace (again, equal with ND). So if you really want a Fred/All SFA shootout, I suggest you convince Sab to join the Dark Side about 4 days ago, or settle for ND who has just as much right to be in the picture as MC.

But please, make it someone else'e fault that this CHARITY is missing out on money.

Well then why offer a wager with a stipulation that can't happen? If Crushy was not in the 20 players that put their hand up to play, why wouldn't you just place the wager against someone that actually is?

Also, if you're worried about star power in our front half, you've got the following players to be worried about:
ClarkeM - 300+ career goals, good enough for top 25 ALL TIME
NaturalDisaster - has kicked the EXACT SAME amount of goals as Crushy so far this season
Me - 2-time and soon to be 3-time Furies leading goal kicker with over 150 majors in the last 2 and 1/2 seasons
Not to mention that 11/20 players on the list have a career goals/game average above 1, we have plenty of players that boot snags for us. If you think that leaving out a guy that's kicked 58 career goals in going to hurt us, you might want to think again.

Also, a Fred/All SFA shootout would be between Filthy and Sab22 (who have 57 and 56 goals respectively) with your pal MC sitting 12 goals off the pace (again, equal with ND). So if you really want a Fred/All SFA shootout, I suggest you convince Sab to join the Dark Side about 4 days ago, or settle for ND who has just as much right to be in the picture as MC.

But please, make it someone else'e fault that this CHARITY is missing out on money.
At the time I mentioned him there was a comment about how Dark were still looking to fill their team and Light might have to switch players
That's what prompted this
Also Dark still hadn't posted their squad by that point- classic disorganisation

Based on current form /goals kicked for S30, none of them come close to being a match for The Filth Wizard and I think you know it
If a career average above 1 is enough to snag a FF for the Dark Side then that speaks volumes about the depth you have over there

All SFA is based on posting and head to head. Sab hasn't really been around this season in a posting sense
Sab is a lock for CHF . Which ND can play at too

Back