Fundraiser TiFmedia Presents... The Decider - Light vs Dark Charity Exhibition Match - Proudly supporting Beyond Blue - $3,657.27 raised

Who should be the two skippers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

jrn1Uj8.png
  • Put conditions on your donation
  • Brag about making a donation
  • Shame others for not making donations yet or not donating as much as you
  • Argue semantics about the details of someone else’s donation

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't we all?
There's having enough time to waste every day on BF, and then there's the psychotic amount of time you have to switch between modes.

Needs to be a charity match.
We're already letting the light moders participate, how much charity do you want Mobbsy?

We're already letting the light moders participate, how much charity do you want Mobbsy?
You and me one out in the square TiF, but we're not moving so I'll be FF one quarter, you the next, then me again, then you again

You and me one out in the square TiF, but we're not moving so I'll be FF one quarter, you the next, then me again, then you again

How about he just puts some batteries in a sock and beats you with it in the parking lot before the game. You can take turns. He hits you, then you fall the floor, then he hits you again, and then again and again.

How about he just puts some batteries in a sock and beats you with it in the parking lot before the game. You can take turns. He hits you, then you fall the floor, then he hits you again, and then again and again.
Actually that'd be really good, gives the simpletons one win for the day at least

Typical dark mode unnecessary violence.
As I said, bunch of serial killers.

Needs to be a charity match.
In all seriousness it's a great idea mate.

So what do we think? Maybe Beyond Blue or R U OK?

Both good choices.
I'd also suggest https://www.gotcha4life.org/
it is a brillant charity that teaches young men/teenagers how to express their feelings and deal with situations with emotions other than anger.
I've had a little bit to do with it and I think it catches mental health one step earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both good choices.
it is a brillant charity that teaches young men/teenagers how to express their feelings and deal with situations with emotions other than anger.
I've had a little bit to do with it and I think it catches mental health one step earlier.
Good shout Goose.

I guess just looking for something that can help people struggling with the impact of covid right now and the aftermath or challenges that have come with that.

I know it's heavily impacted a number of our guys this season to put the serious hat on for a sec, so anything that can offer some support in that area is a good start I reckon.

Both good choices.

Would be excellent with a decent level of buy in, Beyond Blue is certainly one that I know has helped some of my mates

Kit Reveals
Back