Votes: 52 70.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just staggering that a 2nd year player can demand a specific trade

Hence all the emotional stuff like ONLY west coast can offer what his family need. He’s not a free agent so he can’t do anything he wants. That was veiled from GFC. Who I reckon are fed up with the circus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Geelong will have the letter so will have based their media release on that. Van der Whalen just lost control of the narrative, that’s all. Freaked out and rushed to say it’s WC only. But it’s too late. Won’t make any difference. He’ll get to WC but something gotta give and it’s WC to create the deal.

What's the bet he told West Coast "Don't worry fellas, it's you guys alone", and now he looks like a goose again...

I think you've also got to look at it from an ego point of view. Look at wce recruiters, pass on him 2016. 2017 pass on him take later but Geelong does. 2018 try to trade for him at more than 2017 price but fail. 2019 price rises again. So for what the wce recruiter could have had Kelly for, pick 24, they will be now paying a kings ransom. Let's hope their ego doesn't play a part and Cloud their thought process but they have royally ****ed up and it must be on their minds to some extent.

Is she the girl who sailed around the world... just as well it was a vessel that conformed to all the green ideals... poor kids now are getting brain washed..
Honestly its starting to sound like the idealism of revolutionist communism in Russia

Some times you buy a Torquay beach worth of sand bags and it will not help new Orleans...

its now about coping with the water..... and turning the water into electricity to power or future..instead of letting the water sink us..

Deep TC, very deep.

I think you've also got to look at it from an ego point of view. Look at wce recruiters, pass on him 2016. 2017 pass on him take later but Geelong does. 2018 try to trade for him at more than 2017 price but fail. 2019 price rises again. So for what the wce recruiter could have had Kelly for, pick 24, they will be now paying a kings ransom. Let's hope their ego doesn't play a part and Cloud their thought process but they have royally f’ed up and it must be on their minds to some extent.
I mentioned this in the previous thread.

Their dealing last year was proof of it, I reckon.

I think you've also got to look at it from an ego point of view. Look at wce recruiters, pass on him 2016. 2017 pass on him take later but Geelong does. 2018 try to trade for him at more than 2017 price but fail. 2019 price rises again. So for what the wce recruiter could have had Kelly for, pick 24, they will be now paying a kings ransom. Let's hope their ego doesn't play a part and Cloud their thought process but they have royally f’ed up and it must be on their minds to some extent.

Yes ..but thats some sort of slow learn right there... Geelong melted the norm last year... How good would it they did again..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The world.

Starting coughing wc..

I just hope their actual club doesn’t think as insulting as their supporters.

The majority seem to want to hand over this years first and next years first at maximum with our second rounder going back... a lot want to just give 13+ 22.

Ridiculous value.

I mentioned this in the previous thread.

Their dealing last year was proof of it, I reckon.
There is no doubt we will trade him to West Coast and we will accept unders. The only reason we didn't do it last year was because he was on minimum wage. Failing to do so will effect our reputation and other players who we try and recruit in future won't be as keen to come here. We will get a payback another way however i think

There is no doubt we will trade him to West Coast and we will accept unders. The only reason we didn't do it last year was because he was on minimum wage. Failing to do so will effect our reputation and other players who we try and recruit in future won't be as keen to come here. We will get a payback another way however i think
Rubbish. Geelong is spoken about by clubs like Hawthorn and Richmond as having one of the very best cultures.

Players who don't come to us worried we might not give them a reach around when they get a better offer can piss off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back