Traded Tom Mitchell [traded to Hawthorn with pick 57 for pick 14 & 52]

Who won this trade?

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, the deal is good for Hawks. Hopefully a generous pick upgrade and I'll get on with things no problem.

But kudos to both sides for stamping it, saying "we'll sort out the rest when the amateurs figure their s**t out we're done here"
So true .

Yeah, the deal is good for Hawks. Hopefully a generous pick upgrade and I'll get on with things no problem.

But kudos to both sides for stamping it, saying "we'll sort out the rest when the amateurs figure their s**t out we're done here"

You mean Grubby Allan

Problems.

If they are waiting on the Mayne Compo that will be 23 at very best, GC's head honcho has already said they expect no less than 2 x 1st rounders

Now we know that is hot air but pick 23 is nowhere near enough for JOM, expect a decent player to go with #23

Considering Clarko has been asking everyone who wants to leave and only Mitchel agreed, I wonder how this will pan out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no way GC will accept only that. We'll be lucky to get something in the 30s for Sam. What we get for Sam is cap space for other deals - probably next year.
Lol. Obviously my wink didnt help you get the joke.

Why do teams bend over for the Hawks?

They got Pick 16 for Jed Anderson and got Tom Mitchell for 14.

Are you kidding me????

It's amazing how awful trades are when you don't actually look at the trade.

Pretty sure the pick from Hill is not part of this trade. It will be a late pick, GW said so in his video. if it was Hills compo they would of just said so.

If they are waiting on the Mayne Compo that will be 23 at very best, GC's head honcho has already said they expect no less than 2 x 1st rounders

Now we know that is hot air but pick 23 is nowhere near enough for JOM, expect a decent player to go with #23

Considering Clarko has been asking everyone who wants to leave and only Mitchel agreed, I wonder how this will pan out
2X First Rounders, get a life Gold Coast - Hawks are capable of gaining one first round pick, considering they already hold a second rounder + we will likely receive decent picks for Hill and Mitchell if that eventuates. But TWO first rounders? In the words of Chris Tucker:

Back