List Mgmt. Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2016 edition?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently Conca wants out of the Tigers.
He is a WA boy and you guys nearly got him 2 years ago. (It's a bugger that you didn't)
Would you take him for Tom Lamb?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope we get conca,would come cheap and an upgrade on redden

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
redden has had 2 surgeries since his arrival at the club. one on his groin and a hernia operation. after missing preseason he should have spent all/most of the season at EP.

redden has had 2 surgeries since his arrival at the club. one on his groin and a hernia operation. after missing preseason he should have spent all/most of the season at EP.

It's odd how our medical team operates some times. Instead of rushing Redden straight into the side for round 1, we could've just as easily got a better result by spending the first half of the year focusing on Redden regaining lost muscle and fitness combined with games in the WAFL. Seems like a wasted season now.

So why is he playing? He got heaps of possessions in the wafl the came in and got 8 or something like that,enough excuses for him please.if he's playing he's good to go.

So why is he playing? He got heaps of possessions in the wafl the came in and got 8 or something like that,enough excuses for him please.if he's playing he's good to go.

Killed itbin the Wafl playing as a rover, comes back into the team and plays on a flank....
Needs to play more time in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back