Player Watch Trey Ruscoe (Delisted 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he's a senior player in a team who wants to kick their way through a zone rather than run it through like us.

I’m not so sure. A beautiful kick of the footy who constantly shanks it. My biggest issue with him though is his brain fades. Just does stupid things.

I’m not so sure. A beautiful kick of the footy who constantly shanks it. My biggest issue with him though is his brain fades. Just does stupid things.
He sees and hits aggressive spot kicks is what I mean. But agree that theres a concentration issue with some wtf moments.

I like him and want him to become a good so that video of his mum gets replayed and immortalised like Cloke's smoke and curtains. I hope Draper makes it somewhere too. As that video of him saying "I get called Drapes, but some of the boys have started calling me Curtains, I'm not sure why, I think it must be my hair " was another classic that deserves immortality.

Last edited:

Yeah, I hate this call,
I’m a big Ruscoe fan, strong, plays tall and small, very quick and a good user.
I think he’s been quite stiff to be honest, is still really young and you have young blokes in the twos who are clearly not going to make it but Trey is the first to go.
He can play and another club would be stupid not to have a look.
Was brilliant in the second half on ANZAC Day and had a pretty solid year in the VFL overall as well. I thought he could've been rewarded late in the year with another game or two after we'd sewn up our ladder position.

I've always liked the boy as well. Hope he gets another shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back