Player Watch Trey Ruscoe (Delisted 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Has been a totally different player since returning back in defence. What impresses me about him is that he is so cool and measured when he has the ball. Obviously has very good awareness, and his kicking is very good.

The ability, and confidence, to take that inside kick is critically important.

We’ve found one here that I didn’t expect.

Quaynor and Ruscoe off half back. Macrae, Poulter and Bianco through the middle and Henry and Ginnivan up front.

The year has not been a total waste.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Quaynor and Ruscoe off half back. Macrae, Poulter and Bianco through the middle and Henry and Ginnivan up front.

Actually if you take into account very close defeats whilst the kids were still floundering it could easily have been a year on the cusp of the finals.
Very pleased with the development so far.

+ McCreery.
+ Cameron (who has really come on this year).
+ Noble.

Still very young and showing plenty coming out of defence. Looks a different player to the laconic, somewhat slow and lazy looking forward we saw previously. Very happy for him and us, just great to see the way he is playing now. Looks like a very promising defender for the future.

Still very young and showing plenty coming out of defence. Looks a different player to the laconic, somewhat slow and lazy looking forward we saw previously. Very happy for him and us, just great to see the way he is playing now. Looks like a very promising defender for the future.
He has gained focus and INTENT, a player transformed and invigorated.

There is the key "Can WE send Sier there as well"

Bruzy WANTS it bad enough to hire a personal trainer off his own bat.

Sier Doesn't.

That sums up the difference.

Sier has payed for pre-season training camps in previous years so not sure it’s the example you were looking for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has been robbed a rising star nomination if you compare him with hayden Young. 3 1/2 good weeks from Ruscoe. 1 good week from young. Stats very similar. Position the same. Ruscoe has been superior last month to point this form could have won him the rising star had he played like this all year. Hayden Young pick 7 to Ruscoe pick 55 is what got Young the nominination.

Has been robbed a rising star nomination if you compare him with hayden Young. 3 1/2 good weeks from Ruscoe. 1 good week from young. Stats very similar. Position the same. Ruscoe has been superior last month to point this form could have won him the rising star had he played like this all year. Hayden Young pick 7 to Ruscoe pick 55 is what got Young the nominination.
Who cares about rising star noms.

We far more important issues in front of us.

I saw Hayden Young and he was sensational. Ruscoe has been good the last few weeks but Young looks considerably better defensively and he will be a star player.

I saw Hayden Young and he was sensational. Ruscoe has been good the last few weeks but Young looks considerably better defensively and he will be a star player.
There are defender defenders and there are attacking defenders - I've no doubt Young is a fine defensive defender but that is not what Ruscoe has been tasked with by the match committee apparently.
His pinpoint arrows into the corridor have been an integral part of our recent change in tactics.
Be careful what you wish for . . .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back