Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ayrton Senna is the only celebrity / sportsman(woman) / high profile person, whose death shocked me and shook me up a bit. 30th anniversary today.

Watched the start of the race, fell asleep on the couch when all the drama happened, woke up near the end of coverage and they said he was in hospital, thought nothing of it and went to bed, woke up to 6am ABC radio news, and living in Sydney, Andrew Ollie on his breakfast show straight after the news, spoke to Tracey Holmes about it for about 10 minutes. Spent the day thinking about it in disbelief and my productivity at work was pretty low.

Ayrton Senna is the only celebrity / sportsman(woman) / high profile person, whose death shocked me and shook me up a bit. 30th anniversary today.

Watched the start of the race, fell asleep on the couch when all the drama happened, woke up near the end of coverage and they said he was in hospital, thought nothing of it and went to bed, woke up to 6am ABC radio news, and living in Sydney, Andrew Ollie on his breakfast show straight after the news, spoke to Tracey Holmes about it for about 10 minutes. Spent the day thinking about it in disbelief and my productivity at work was pretty low.

Loved Ayrton senna.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any blokes or who go for a run in here got any show recommendations? It's time for me to update the ASICS, but all the fellas at footy now swear by those 'hokka' shoes and I'm wondering if they're really that good

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Any blokes or who go for a run in here got any show recommendations? It's time for me to update the ASICS, but all the fellas at footy now swear by those 'hokka' shoes and I'm wondering if they're really that good

Real men can run in steel caps.

Depends on your budget but I've got some hokas and they're pretty good, can't remember the model number, but they're decent everyday running shoes

Also Saucony, even though they look a bit like Best n Less shoes, their endorphin speed 3 (I think) top class and good price

Remove this Banner Ad

Back