Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just getting back to David Cuck.

When was the last time he's been in the media and talked about the club.

I haven't seen much recently.

Simply, Koch is the worst thing to ever happen to the Port Adelaide Football Club.

We could fly the team into the Andes and they could eat each other for a couple of months and it would still pale into comparison to the damage that this fraudulent loser has done to the club.

We could fly the team into the Andes and they could eat each other for a couple of months and it would still pale into comparison to the damage that this fraudulent loser has done to the club.
🎶 Da thigh bone's unbelievably connected to da hip bone 🎶

Last point on pizza.

Detroit Style is the best! Chewy edges are amazing.

I only know one place in Adelaide that does it though and I reckon that's just somebody in their kitchen as they open very erratically.

Remi's deep dish in the city is novelty pizza that is seriously heart attackingly delicious but I ****ing hate going into the city. Would love some good local places with detroit/chicago style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pepperoni can even save frozen pizza though.

Man the difference a good oven makes when you do it at home. The one I've got now makes it perfect in like 6 mins, cheese golden brown, pepperoni just crisped up and the base firm but not soggy.
Had many shit ovens that take like 20 minutes and the cheese is barely melted

Just getting back to David Cuck.

When was the last time he's been in the media and talked about the club.

I haven't seen much recently.

Simply, Koch is the worst thing to ever happen to the Port Adelaide Football Club.

I have been wondering the same - where is Koch?

Thought he would be back to bask in the limelight of our Vic win.

I have been wondering the same - where is Koch?

Thought he would be back to bask in the limelight of our Vic win.
Last I heard he was caught up with being named on Epsteins list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back