Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Winx. I hate the campaigners who profit from her success though. What an amazing animal.

Lol @ people being like PROVE YOURSELF IN THE MELBOURNE CUP THEN FARKEN

How to spot someone who doesn't understand horses are trained and raised for different race lengths based on their athletic profile. I dont even follow horse racing and that's obvious.

I love Winx. I hate the campaigners who profit from her success though. What an amazing animal.

How to spot someone who doesn't understand horses are trained and raised for different race lengths based on their athletic profile. I dont even follow horse racing and that's obvious.

If Usain Bolt is so fast how come he's never won a marathon?

Absolutely, do not follow horse racing or am i a betting man but i can appreciate how big of a champion she is.

I hate horseracing full stop.

Except for those 2 hours on a November Tuesday where I get free sour champaign and roast chicken.

I do too as a rule. But you can't help but love Winx because of the s**t she no doubt goes through. It's a barbaric and gross "sport"

******* Usain Bolt claiming to be the fastest man on earth.

How many marathons has he won?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I do too as a rule. But you can't help but love Winx because of the s**t she no doubt goes through. It's a barbaric and gross "sport"

I don't really see the point in 'loving' Winx for her sporting achievements when even Winx herself probably has no concept of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really see the point in 'loving' Winx for her sporting achievements when even Winx herself probably has no concept of them.

I think she absolutely does. Ask a Jockey and they'll tell you horses damn well know.

Gah I hate Melbourne Cup time on Facebook

Half of my friends in stupid hats or white leather shoes, servo sunnies and shiny Tarocash suits

The other half is vegan activist propaganda

Horse racing is a corrupt and morally bankrupt industry

Humans have been riding horses for thousands of years

People who talk about horses like they’re their best friends give me the creeps, they’re among the stupidest animals on the planet, anything spooks them

Everyone is stupid except me

What exactly do you think these movies are made for, if it's not to make money?

There was a point where allowing creative people to show a story that others enjoy was part of it.

Sticking with RJ's themes and direction would have done that. Instead JJ is back to play it safe and get everyone back on board as TLJ and Solo underperformed at the box office.

When both the originals and prequels never matched the takings of the first movie in each franchise, the makers didn't backtrack on things, for better or worse.

Star Wars has always been a merchandise heavy money making beast, but if you don't think it is more focused on that now than before you have rocks in your head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Star Wars has always been a merchandise heavy money making beast, but if you don't think it is more focused on that now than before you have rocks in your head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the perception it's been that way since ewoks were introduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back