Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just watched the fillum Pain and Gain.

Didn't mind it. Good to see the rock in a non family friendly pg-13 role.

Didn't know it was by Michael Bay til the credits rolled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eFzcEcv.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched Basterds last night. Such a fun film. I love how Pitt's character pretends to be Italian at the film premiere but still sounds like the most American person.

Kill Bill is fun as hell. Pulp Fiction is good. I didn't get why Reservoir Dogs is so highly rated. Put it on the same shelf as Big Lebowski in that regard.

Haven't seen his other stuff. Hollywood was good.

Just watched the fillum Pain and Gain.

Didn't mind it. Good to see the rock in a non family friendly pg-13 role.

Didn't know it was by Michael Bay til the credits rolled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i know they juice up in that movie but that is still great gym motivation

Brad Pitt is too familiar I may as well be watching Harold Bishop his characters have no impact.

Low budget unfamiliar faces are underrated.

Watched Basterds last night. Such a fun film. I love how Pitt's character pretends to be Italian at the film premiere but still sounds like the most American person.

Kill Bill is fun as hell. Pulp Fiction is good. I didn't get why Reservoir Dogs is so highly rated. Put it on the same shelf as Big Lebowski in that regard.

Haven't seen his other stuff. Hollywood was good.

True Romance is good (written not directed) and I liked Death Proof.

Saw Once Upon a Time.. last night. Was enjoyable. To me, didn't really feel like a Tarantino flick until the last half hour or so. I thought Leo's parts were especially good. Will watch again at some point.

Yeah, I get the tradition, but that characetuer is definitely racist.
Chiwigi, let's think on this for a minute. If the logo is derogatory, if it means some demeaning, as you claim, who exactly would be diminished by it? The logo would be derogatory against those represented by it, wouldn't it?

Now, Chief Wahoo is supposed to be the representation of the Cleveland Indians: the team, the organization, and the supporters. That's what a heraldic symbol does, and, as a logo, that is what Chief Wahoo does. In brief, the logo is us. We, the Indians, are Wahoo.

Unless there is an element of self-hate that I am unaware of, how could the best logo in sports be racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back