Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not afraid of me, personally, getting the virus but I am not at all looking forward to the nasopharyngeal swab involved with testing for it. * that.

I'm not afraid of me, personally, getting the virus but I am not at all looking forward to the nasopharyngeal swab involved with testing for it. fu** that.
I had one so far up my nose once I involenteraly pushed the nurses hand away. It's not painful it's just uncomfortable as *.

I’m on my 8th beer and watching a rerun of Selling Homes Australia.

This episode was first on 48 hours ago and I watched it then.

Isolation does not agree with me.

I like that show.

Edit: 7thish beer maybe?

Watching John wick 3 and on the best extra stouts for the third day in a row. Seems pretty agreeable so far

Watching John wick 3 and on the best extra stouts for the third day in a row. Seems pretty agreeable so far

Ive recorded Wick 3 and intend on watching later.

raman in this series there are some port power bogans selling their house

I

CANT

WAIT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Britney Spears claimed on Instagram that she ran the 100m in 5.97 seconds, which makes it extra unfortunate that there probably won't be an Olympic Games this year.

Apparently Britney Spears claimed on Instagram that she ran the 100m in 5.97 seconds, which makes it extra unfortunate that there probably won't be an Olympic Games this year.
Reading this has caused me to remember the time that guy thought he could beat the Cathy Freeman exhibit at Scienceworks and ended up smashing into a wall and breaking his back

Reading this has caused me to remember the time that guy thought he could beat the Cathy Freeman exhibit at Scienceworks and ended up smashing into a wall and breaking his back

Have you finished the buckets of detergent beer dylsy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back