Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watched Tiger King on Netflix? The whole thing is mental.

I get the lure of bigger cities in terms of opportunity and yes if I was a first time tourist I'd wanna see the big bridge & the white thing with bad acoustics too but everything else is a wank.

What shows have you seen at the Opera House James?

I’ve seen plenty and the acoustics are fine

What shows have you seen at the Opera House James?

I’ve seen plenty and the acoustics are fine
I haven't seen anything there only walked through it and stared at it when I've been in Sydney.

The concert hall has been regarded as pretty s**t acoustically forever, did they spend umpteen mill to fix it recently? I remember reading something.

Melbourne beaches are under rated as to what Adelaide beaches are over rated. Yes Melbourne beaches aren't that good, but Adelaide beaches aren't that great either.

Port Noarlunga, Moana, Aldinga, sellicks, etc are ******* amazing beaches for saying theyre right on the doorstep.

Glenelg and West beach are obviously not as great but still piss all over Melbourne beaches.

Not yet, the trailer didn't real grab me. Score /10?

You need to persist through the first episode but it gets crazy after that. You won't believe how nuts these people are. Solid 9.

Just google Sydney Opera House bad acoustics and you'll be surprised

I’ve seen/heard

The Cure x2
New Order
Iggy Pop
Spiritualized

and more including lots of kids s**t in the concert hall and other rooms at the oopera hoose.

I have never once had cause to even give the sound a second thought. I’ll trust my ears over some whining audiophile on the infanet

Oh and if Adelaide beaches had any swell whatsoever they’d be perfect.
Nah the lack of swell has its advantages
Keeps away the surfer crowd (I do like surfing myself but still)

If Adelaide beaches were a few degrees warmer they'd be mint

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve seen/heard

The Cure x2
New Order
Iggy Pop
Spiritualized

and more including lots of kids s**t in the concert hall and other rooms at the oopera hoose.

I have never once had cause to even give the sound a second thought. I’ll trust my ears over some whining audiophile on the infanet
If they trusted ya ears brah they could've saved 200 mill

I thought it was common knowledge that the sydey Oprah house had substandard acoustics because there was a change of government halfway through the build and the incoming premier sacked the architect to save money and finished off the interior on the cheap.

The acoustics have probably always been ticketyboo for rock/pop concerts but not a great standard for classical and opera music.

If they trusted ya ears brah they could've saved 200 mill
Let me know what you think after you've seen James and Lars and the boys do an acoustic set there.

Nah the lack of swell has its advantages
Keeps away the surfer crowd (I do like surfing myself but still)

If Adelaide beaches were a few degrees warmer they'd be mint

Yeah true but even a little swell to body surf would be nice.

Adelaide metro beaches are bland and uninteresting. They are perfectly fine but I can never work out why all the SA Greater list them as one of Adelaide's great features (well i can due to lack of other great tourist attractions).

The Melbourne beaches don't really seem that much different. I think because Melbourne's weather is gloomy 85% of the time, it makes their beaches look gloomy too.

I haven’t travelled extensively but enough, and my partner and friends have enough to know that most cities around the world don’t have beaches near them, and the ones that do aren’t even any good for swimming. How many European cities have a good beach?

We think it’s pretty common cause of Australia’s coastline but they’re much rarer around the world.

Someone might know better than me but from what I know the great beaches in Europe aren’t really metro beaches, and they’re usually holiday destinations that will be far far more crowded than say Brighton or Semaphore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back