Uncle Rodneys and BEEG's love in. Let's punt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to start working some multis around next week seeing as though they are giving away free money about Mayweather $1.25!

I'm having a little go on MR 1 No. 1 Loresho @ $8.30 tomorrow. It's a French horse with Weir at the moment

Forgot all about my own thread.
How well am I going. I got a decent multi on the horses last week but I haven't been too active. I'll che k that one out EJW.
I've got a mate that's a gun on the Brownlow betting. Waiting to see what his bets are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a nice little Multi with that horse in it Elton into Almandin and also Fox play and Black Heart Bart to place. Also jagged 45% of Sydney Quaddie which was a huge bonus.

**** you. I lost thousands

I legitimately lost a large chunk of money which thankfully I managed to recoup with a live Geelong bet into Bournemouth winning Saturday morning. I should not have chucked the extra bet on when I heard Lonergan was out. Lesson to bet in moderation.

Seriously though once the fields are out I’ll be happy to try to steer you into a couple. I’ll be going myself also.
That'd be great mate!!! I have no idea as I rarely have a punt. If you could give me the first four in the cup I would really appreciate it :D:p

That'd be great mate!!! I have no idea as I rarely have a punt. If you could give me the first four in the cup I would really appreciate it :D:p
Plan to build a bank Derby Day so see how we go!

Yet to do the form thoroughly, just about to.
But for those interested in a dabble at value-
Race 2 has a nice filly at the bottom of the weights 16- Miss Admiration.
She’s paying about $81 and so she should be. But I know that the stable and connections have a high opinion of her but not a lot has gone to plan. They enter her in this race not because it’s just a bit of fun but because they seriously rate her ability. If she gets it right she is immense value for a small win bet and more the place without having to break the bank by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe 5wx 15 pl.

Race 3 has a mare who I would regard as one of my faves. She owes me nothing due to having good mail on her through the Hylands. She has so much natural ability but has had her issues with her legs and behavior. But she is incredible fresh and absolutely loves Flemington. Pat Hyland has her as one of the best he’s been on the back of and that’s really saying something. She’s primed for this first up Race 3-7 Lake Como.

Race 5- Merchant Navy would have been favorite for this a few weeks ago albeit for a torrid run in Sydney when never in it. Due to that you get a price pushing $20 tomorrow which is great value for a very talented colt.

Race 8- Tosen Stardom is a seriously good horse from Japan who just kept running into the best until he won the Toorak last start. Meets nothing like those who were holding him out and I reckon he’s the best win bet on the card tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back