VFL VFL Round 2 v Brisbane, Friday March 29 12:05pm @ Brighton Homes Arena.

Remove this Banner Ad

he has all the attributes, elite leg speed. l just like to see a month of 25-30 possessions per game from him. demand to be selected instead of gifting a game to him on potential
unless he is playing on ball, not sure you're gonna have a 25-30 possession games from a forward

He seems to have gone backwards. Not sure he wants it bad enough

its his body language, frustrating to see , but some players are just like that. internally he might be busting his gut but just doesn't appear that way to the viewer. i think more than anything is that he is a confidence player, and he seems to be devoid of that at the moment

Much better quarter.

Sullivan, HH, Allan all good.

Richard’s and hutch with 2 a piece.

Sof improved a bit

Very poor: markov and Johnson.

Bytel don’t even know he’s playing tbh. Daylight between him and Sullivan

he has all the attributes, elite leg speed. l just like to see a month of 25-30 possessions per game from him. demand to be selected instead of gifting a game to him on potential

11 disposals and a goal to 1/2 time is a good start.

Definitely got some traits. As does Sullivan and Allan.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These commentators only know the names of about 5 Collingwood players.

Just quietly, Johnson doesn't seem to be showing any interest in playing another AFL game.
Think they have last years Players List too

Much better quarter.

Sullivan, HH, Allan all good.

Richard’s and hutch with 2 a piece.

Sof improved a bit

Very poor: markov and Johnson.

Bytel don’t even know he’s playing tbh. Daylight between him and Sullivan
Sof was fine in the 1st half - just one mistake that cost a goal, trying to do too much.

That one commentator is trying to make everything super exciting. He needs to moderate his volume with the play and the state of the game. Not every play is the greatest thing ever.

That one commentator is trying to make everything super exciting. He needs to moderate his volume with the play and the state of the game. Not every play is the greatest thing ever.
I think he is trying to cover up not knowing Collingwood player's names. He believes a gushing excited voice will paper over the cracks in the commentary.

Feel like we should have gotten more value from that last 10 minutes, we were all over them.

Sullivan playing nicely, 17 disposals in the half. Is small, will he be able to replicate it against bigger stronger bodies at AFL level? I think he'll get a chance.

Harrison also lively and looks a better player this year. Looks more willing to take the game on with more body confidence. Would like the couple of weird decision making errors he makes each game to disappear, but reckon he'll get chances at AFL as well.

unless he is playing on ball, not sure you're gonna have a 25-30 possession games from a forward

the only spot open on a half forward flank would be Schultz, they are going to give him all the time he needs. needs midfield possessions or multiple goals ( 2-3 a game ) to get selected. so far he has 11 and a goal at half time, so he is on his way to getting those numbers i think he needs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back