Toast Welcome back, new President, Andy Gowers!

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1573853

I was feeling good about Gowers until I discovered he was a psychopath chocolate in the fridge operator…

This is an alarming viewpoint I agree. Fairly wholesome Twitter feed overall though, which is a refreshing change.

View attachment 1573853

I was feeling good about Gowers until I discovered he was a psychopath chocolate in the fridge operator…
This is a great opinion... if you don't like to actually taste the chocolate and you have a grudge against your own teeth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who thinks chocolate is better out of the fridge only thinks that because the state they live in IS a fridge. Try keeping chocolate on the bench up here and you may as well use a straw.

Good on you Andy, appreciate your support of the qld members. Now if you could ALSO bring more games up here instead of 6 games since 2008, one of which had no crowd, that would be greatly appreciated. But the chocolate in the fridge is a start.

Anyone who thinks chocolate is better out of the fridge only thinks that because the state they live in IS a fridge. Try keeping chocolate on the bench up here and you may as well use a straw.

Good on you Andy, appreciate your support of the qld members. Now if you could ALSO bring more games up here instead of 6 games since 2008, one of which had no crowd, that would be greatly appreciated. But the chocolate in the fridge is a start.
Agreed GG.

Serving the red wine at room temperature here is not pleasant... more like syrup.

Time to get some signs made up. Someone in one pocket with the sign saying "growers, you can't put chocolate in the fridge you psycho!"

Then someone else in the opposite "stand by growers, chocolate goes in the frodge"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back