List Mgmt. Welcome to Geelong, Ollie Henry

Remove this Banner Ad

This just isn't true.
Yeah nah

He was in the VFL and at the time all you flogs were abusing him in the threads on your board , then when he’s traded out suddenly he’s a traitor because he had potential and should had been loyal and deserves all the booing and abuse from his former teammates in his first game Vs us

GTFO

I popped into the local supermarket around the corner.
One of my friends works there ,Collingwood surporter.
I said thanks for Henry he'll have 40 odd goals .

He said something along the lines of going home to suck on mummy's...t......ts.

Settle down wasn't N.Buckley at briss for a whole year.

I popped into the local supermarket around the corner.
One of my friends works there ,Collingwood surporter.
I said thanks for Henry he'll have 40 odd goals .

He said something along the lines of going home to suck on mummy's...t......ts.

Settle down wasn't N.Buckley at briss for a whole year.
They are a weird lot it’s ok for them to get players from others clubs and then it’s never mentioned again about where they came from, but as soon as their players request a trade they are traitors and scums and deserve everything they get from the crowd and the club

They are a weird lot it’s ok for them to get players from others clubs and then it’s never mentioned again about where they came from, but as soon as their players request a trade they are traitors and scums and deserve everything they get from the crowd and the club

They like a cult...
Boo.
Spit back in the day, prob still do.

I don't think Hawks booked Mitchell.
We never booed Varcoe.
GWS on WHE and Adams.

Strange lot ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They like a cult...
Boo.

We never booed Varcoe.
GWS on WHE and Adams.

Strange lot ..
And Grundy and Cloke I could keep going

Meanwhile there’s no animosity towards , Caddy , Allen, Ablett , SJ, Chappy when they all played against us …nor any of their former teammates targetiting them for onfield abuse and harassment

And it’ll be the same when/ if Sav leaves

They like a cult...
Boo.

We never booed Varcoe.
GWS on WHE and Adams.

Strange lot ..
I think the best example to all fans was the Geelong crowd's welcome of Ablett Jr. on his first trip back to KP. Even an ovation for kicking a great goal IIRC.

They like a cult...
Boo.

I don't think Hawks booed Mitchell.
We never booed Varcoe.
GWS on WHE and Adams.

Strange lot ..
They're sadly just an extremely insecure bunch. Despite having the most supporters of any sporting club in the land, they seemingly can't stomach the thought that some players might actually be happier not being associated with them.

If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be completely laughable.

They're sadly just an extremely insecure bunch. Despite having the most supporters of any sporting club in the land, they seemingly can't stomach the thought that some players might actually be happier not being associated with them.

If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be completely laughable.
No they can’t understand that players are not commodities, rather they have their own lives and need to make the best choices for their career and personal lives in a very limited workplace

Not even a slight drop off for Mitch Duncan is interesting, given how accurate these two lists are (I'd argue, but most here wouldn't, that Stewart's stats/performances have been just as good as 2022, and he's been in our best players threads and coaches votes more often. No other players jump out as questionable).

It also seems that the decline of Dangerfield and Hawkins has been exaggerated, especially with their injury interruptions and lack of time to build fitness at various points.

Not even a slight drop off for Mitch Duncan is interesting, given how accurate these two lists are (I'd argue, but most here wouldn't, that Stewart's stats/performances have been just as good as 2022, and he's been in our best players threads and coaches votes more often. No other players jump out as questionable).

It also seems that the decline of Dangerfield and Hawkins has been exaggerated, especially with their injury interruptions and lack of time to build fitness at various points.
That was my first thought, niggles and outright injuries on most of those boys in the second graphic. Not surprising.

Only human nature, but I do wonder if he is having some 'what if' thoughts about if he stayed at Collingwood.
He wouldn't have won one at Collingwood either.

I'm pretty sure the Grand Final is in September this year? Collingwood don't win premierships in September.

Maybe they'll get lucky and this new Canada COVID variant causes the GF to be delayed to October 😊

No they can’t understand that players are not commodities, rather they have their own lives and need to make the best choices for their career and personal lives in a very limited workplace
That's exactly right. Supporting Collingwood is in this weird obsessive category where it's like a religion or cult.

I actually had a soft spot for them previously, but the whole Henry thing has left a sour taste.

Players are human beings. They have families that they love and other interests outside of football. Supporters never want to hear it, but footy is basically a job for these guys.

You see it every year with trades. Collingwood supporters coming out saying "He'll be at Collingwood next year, nothing surer".....and it NEVER ends up happening.

Cameron, Lynch, Taranto, Dangerfield, the list could go on forever. They just don't land the big fish, they end up with rejects like Markov & Frampton.

Unfortunately, if your one goal in life isn't to play for Collingwood then you're basically dead to them.

Its ironic really, as the players they've held onto have done a damn good job breaking their hearts for 70 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back