• 6 -> 10

Votes: 23 23.2%
  • 11 -> 15

Votes: 37 37.4%
  • 16+

Votes: 37 37.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With all the commotion about Harley Reids questions and answers ... I wonder what GWS asked Bruhn and how he answered them.
I was going to find the photo of his face when getting drafted and say they obviously didn’t listen.
But instead I found a new DP picture
IMG_6094.jpeg

Does anyone know if Tanner was injured in yesterday's game? Noticed he was subbed off but was out at the 3QT huddle and didn't seem in too much stress. But only 45% TOG... so ??? Led the way with 8 tackles still, which is pretty damning on our other mids who played 20+% and not getting a ton of ball themselves.

Does anyone know if Tanner was injured in yesterday's game? Noticed he was subbed off but was out at the 3QT huddle and didn't seem in too much stress. But only 45% TOG... so ??? Led the way with 8 tackles still, which is pretty damning on our other mids who played 20+% and not getting a ton of ball themselves.

It was a tactical sub, so he's not injured.

He was on the bench getting strapped up three times. First time they re strapped his shoulder, second time I can't remember it was something else, then he copped one in the face and they gave him the Chris Judd Voldemort treatment to stop the bleeding.

He was on the bench getting strapped up three times. First time they re strapped his shoulder, second time I can't remember it was something else, then he copped one in the face and they gave him the Chris Judd Voldemort treatment to stop the bleeding.

Think it was nose x 2

He came out after halftime without the nose all tapped up, but maybe it was still troubling him

Ah OK - now you mention it, I do remember him strapped up around the face but they probably took it off once he was subbed off and was wearing a T-shirt so couldn't see any shoulder strapping.

Hopefully not. The nose/head bandage was probably nothing serious but hopefully Haminja's mention of shoulder isn't anything that'll linger.
Probably the one he's been carrying for a couple of months now. I think they said it was painful but not actually any danger of doing further damage

Midfield looked much better once he was off the ground.
Lol.

So Bruhn not being out there made Atkins, Danger, Blicavs, etc suddenly pull their fingers out? Bruhn was barely even at any centre bounces (only 4 for the game) so they can hardly blame him for our absolute flogging in there for 3 quarters. Or is he so bad that he's to blame for lost centre clearances even when he's not in the middle?

Queen Latifah GIF by The Roku Channel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol.

So Bruhn not being out there made Atkins, Danger, Blicavs, etc suddenly pull their fingers out? Bruhn was barely even at any centre bounces (only 4 for the game) so they can hardly blame him for our absolute flogging in there for 3 quarters. Or is he so bad that he's to blame for lost centre clearances even when he's not in the middle?
Only 5 goals were kicked to half time. Not exactly a game filled with Centre bounces.

GWS completely owned Richmond in the Hopper deal.

How the Tigers went that hard for him is and was beyond me.
Its possible GWS get pick 6. Richmond were well and truly screwed.

Its possible GWS get pick 6. Richmond were well and truly screwed.

On top of that they could have gotten Hopper as a FA this year. It’s not like he was the missing piece they needed to win a flag this year.

Disastrous trade for Richmond.

On top of that they could have gotten Hopper as a FA this year. It’s not like he was the missing piece they needed to win a flag this year.

Disastrous trade for Richmond.
If they didn't though it's likely that Hopper lands at the cats and we don't get Bruhn. If we don't get Bruhn then decent chance Henry (Bruhns best mate) maybe doesn't go for the trade that year.

GWS didn't just get the picks either. They got the cap space and the on field flexibility to rebalance their list and game style

You could argue Richmond played a big part in the rebuild of both gws and the cats

Back