Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Seamus Mitchell - Pick #29 2020 ND - extends to 2025! Round 17 Rising Star!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 touches in probably 40% game time. Played as a really deep fwd.
6 tackles. Went in for some centre bounces too, which was good to see.

3 touches in probably 40% game time. Played as a really deep fwd.
How did you see his game Dominic03 , he look like the guy you remember?

Not worried so much about possessions etc., but he move & contest the same?

How did you see his game Dominic03 , he look like the guy you remember?

Not worried so much about possessions etc., but he move & contest the same?

I didn't go to the game, but my mate who did said his chasing, running and all of the physical attributes were really good and similar to what he was at as a junior, looks a little bigger and his contested and physical stuff was better.

There was one piece of play where we burst through the middle and both saunders and seamus were second last and last man. I thought here we go goal. Alas atkins from gold coast chased him down. I was surprised but i reckon when he is fitter very few will catch him. Atkins was right on him though and is pretty quick

"Seamus Mitchell did a couple of genuine A-grade things, including a one-handed pick-up at speed. But his finishing wasn't at the level he is capable of for such a polished ball-user. It has been great to have him back in the side for a couple of games and he will improve over the rest of the season."

"Seamus Mitchell did a couple of genuine A-grade things, including a one-handed pick-up at speed. But his finishing wasn't at the level he is capable of for such a polished ball-user. It has been great to have him back in the side for a couple of games and he will improve over the rest of the season."

Hopefully keeps getting that match fitness up, the skills will improve with games. Hopefully gets a debut before season end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VERY measured in his appraisal of other players

especially towards Finn and Downie.

He looked OK.

It was a decent performance.

He will be a bit disappointed.

I'm just hoping Sammy isn't biased towards Seamus cos of his name. Maybe he thinks he'll get the brownlow votes when Gillon reads out S. Mitchell, 3 votes

3 Goals by Shagger in the scratch match, lots of forward pressure and runs down Jetta. More game time for this excitement machine 😀
Was that today?

Any more you can tell us? Opposition? Time on ground & possessions or position played etc.?

Thanks in advance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back