Remove this Banner Ad

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO 8AM WEDNESDAY 21/4 HURRY HURRY HURRY

Register your interest for the next Freagle game here and pick any Eagle past or present to roleplay.

If you have no idea what this is, check out the original thread: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/weredocker-the-freagle-among-us-game-on.1238659/

Registration closes 8am Tuesday 20/4. You'll then have the rest of the day to post as your character before the Freagle kills on Tuesday night. If we get enough sign-ups, we'll have two Freagles. I'll edit this post with any other rules we decide on.

Registered
Rookie Pick - Jackson Nelson
ashley12 - Ashley McIntosh

ZergMinion - Jeremy McGovern
Ellroy80 - Daniel Kerr
Doashuey - Daniel Chick
FREAGLE!
HoneyBadger35 - Andrew McDougall
squashface - Adam "Who?" Carter
Ochre - Tom Swift
MrKK - Scott Lycett
DanWCE - Chris Masten
Dazzler10 - Laurie Keene
Carbine Chaos - Niamh Kelly

avishka5 - Kate Orme
Quinz - Matt Priddis
OMGFridge - Ryan Neates
FKASC - Bradd Dalziell

TWO FREAGLES - ONE VOTE PER DAY

ONE FREAGLE - STILL ONE VOTE PER DAY

Last edited:
You guys voted out Laurie? Fmd the wolf has you all dancing to his tune now.
Only to give the Eagles a chance to win. Laurie would have doomed us all just for his moment in the sun, to have things on his term, to do whatever he wanted regardless of the long term consequences for those left behind.

Did I mention Laurie Keene is a baby boomer?

You guys voted out Laurie? Fmd the wolf has you all dancing to his tune now.
Hey man who do you think it is. I think it’s badge but Zerg has a mystique about him and think sqaushface might letting on more than he is.

That said I have no idea what’s going on and I have been carried through so far cause I’m an idiot.

Only to give the Eagles a chance to win. Laurie would have doomed us all just for his moment in the sun, to have things on his term, to do whatever he wanted regardless of the long term consequences for those left behind.

Did I mention Laurie Keene is a baby boomer?

Born 2nd January 1961, two days into what Google tells me is the start of Gen X.

Adam inhaled the cool Autumn evening breeze for what he suspected would be the final time as him and his unlikely allies had failed to discover the Freagle’s identity. They had one day left to complete the task yet he felt a strange stillness in the air. Seeing shadows around every corner, Adam felt as though his time was almost up and that he wouldn’t survive the night.

As he wandered through his beloved grounds he made a sudden left turn to the place where he knew he could reminisce and reflect upon his time in this dangerous game of cat and mouse, or Freagle and Eagle if you will.

Stepping through those solid gold arches of the graveyard sent tingles down his spine, he’d been here before yes, he even dug these graves; but this time was different. This time was emotional and almost certainly final, even if he survived the night and won tomorrow, he would finally leave this place for good. Sorry Nizzy.

He slowly and solemnly stepped through the gravestones, quietly whispering their names to himself as he went. “Masto, Swiftsa, Kerry, Jacko, Neatesy, Slyce, all savagely taken away from us by the elusive Freagle” he said with a tear rolling down his cheek before looking up at the Exile Board with a rage beginning to burn inside him. Now yelling, he exclaimed, “McIntosh, Pridda, Braddd, Niamh, Laurie, your blood is on our hands, you should be with us as we gear up for this final fight!”

Adam picked himself up, no longer defeated but ready. Ready for whatever this Freagle would throw at him and even though he felt in his heart that he would be the next victim, he had faith in the remaining true Eagles to finish the job. He locked up his gardening shed for what he thought may be the last time, and headed for the main house.

Born 2nd January 1961, two days into what Google tells me is the start of Gen X.

9db70f221d84d138720f9fe5ba105ca7.jpg

I think social media guru Kate Orme should sit a few club legends down and teach them how to best make use of the wikipedias.

9db70f221d84d138720f9fe5ba105ca7.jpg

I think social media guru Kate Orme should sit a few club legends down and teach them how to best make use of the wikipedias.

1588089038017.png

Should sit a few Wikipedia editors down too, because they can't seem to get their stories straight. Baby Boomers end in 1964 but Gen X starts in 1961?

So Laurie obfuscated himself to death, eh? That argument with badge, taking a position that seemed untenable in the face of sound logic, had me thinking he might be the freagle. I am surprised he lasted this long, though, after going so hard at Jacko Nelson in the first eviction - at that stage I was convinced he was trying to deflect attention from Freagle chicky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey man who do you think it is. I think it’s badge but Zerg has a mystique about him and think sqaushface might letting on more than he is.

That said I have no idea what’s going on and I have been carried through so far cause I’m an idiot.
FMD my life came down to this man's vote? A man who was at the end of a 24 hour fast and not even engaged in the game. SMH

Baby Boomers were initially named as the generation of babies born immediately post-war, as husbands came home and the world looked to re-populate. There was a boom in babies, hence the term.

It's only been in the past decade that the term has stretched out to include babies born in the post-1955 era. There's no official end-date as such, but 1960 should do it, if you wish to retain the meaning the original meaning of the term. Although these days, it basically just refers to old campaigners.

Night 7
To be blunt, the problem with Andrew McDougall was always that he had a heart three sizes too small. It was evident from the way he played football and it was evident from his decision after his playing career ended to enter the most heartless of professions: player manager. To a manager, the world and the people in it were nothing but a series of numbers, to be calculated and recalculated until maximum value was assured. It was why he was standing on the balcony, BlutoothTM headset on, wearing sunglasses even though it was dark (managers are also all douches), waving his hands expressively (and unnecessarily) as he spoke. "Talk to me, Goose" (see above re douche).

Had he been even slightly less of a twat, Andrew McDougall may have lived. But the medium-sized drone with several large knives taped to it that was heading his way was locked onto his BlutoothTM signal and he had deals to make. Flying at 70km, it lacked the firepower to wipe out an Iraqi village but had more than enough to finish McDougall. As it collided with him, the knives pierced his soft flesh and one of the rotors smashed into his face. The force of the impact also knocked Andrew off the balcony, sending him plummeting downwards until he was impaled on an original Damien Hirst sculpture of a giant German pickelhaube helmet that Nisbett had been told represented the something or other of stuff but all ironic and s**t when he paid 900 000 pounds for it.

As the three remaining survivors looked at the Andrew McDougall shish kebab the next morning they felt a trembling in their hearts. They only had one more shot at this.

---------------------

Aaaaaand go!

If it turns out to be Gov when all we had to do was wait for me to vote and not flip all at once, you’ll be sorry. You’ll all be sorry.

Once again it wasn’t me, maybe in round three some of you will stop fearing people who try to think things through in this strategy game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back