Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I'll have to wait until I'm back at work to run a game :/ If serial wants to go next, feel free!
Not this week. Work a little busy.
Maybe next week.

On track for a 9th/10th July start for my game. Happy to take a co-host if a rookie would like to learn the ropes.

Probably room for a quick one between mine and jmoo's if anyone is keen to host one.

On track for a 9th/10th July start for my game. Happy to take a co-host if a rookie would like to learn the ropes.

Probably room for a quick one between mine and jmoo's if anyone is keen to host one.
Can I co-host? I'd be keen to learn the ropes for some eventual game modding

Can I co-host? I'd be keen to learn the ropes for some eventual game modding
Certainly! 🤗
I'll send you a PM later in the week and I'll run a few things by you.

I’ve gone through the last 5 - 6 games and given badges to anyone who didn’t have one, if you have played or hosted Werewolf and still don’t have the little wolf badge just let me know, ta.
you probably didn’t go back that far, but I hosted the most recent one, to some critical acclaim, I might add.

you probably didn’t go back that far, but I hosted the most recent one, to some critical acclaim, I might add.
That’s very strange, I’m sure I gave you one ages ago so I assumed you had it. Blame the system 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s very strange, I’m sure I gave you one ages ago so I assumed you had it. Blame the system 🤔
oh i’m blaming the system man, the whole freakin system is out of order

Would there be interest in a game without set deadlines?
I would give a deadline range but the actual deadline would be at a random time within say a 3 hour window
It would otherwise be a reasonably traditional/no frills game

I would give a deadline range but the actual deadline would be at a random time within say a 3 hour window
that could be fun, id imagine it would require people to post earlier

In

If I were to run one it would have to be something like this, or call a deadline but I may not post the results near that time :tearsofjoy:

Turns out 2 babies is kinda time consuming and doesn't work too well for meeting schedules.

I do want to run one though, as I've played in quite a lot now so I feel like I owe everyone a game.

MWPP if you want to go first I can go after you

change some rules halfway through the game and you've got yourself a deal!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back