Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Or double role eg cub and lone wolf, two PMs
Ahh yes that could work. I think I’d still prefer to not introduce a secondary role in a faction.

Ahh yes that could work. I think I’d still prefer to not introduce a secondary role in a faction.
Alternative is they're outside, they could activate when one dies or be there the whole time

Could know or not know wolves but not count towards win condition while the others are alive

Lots of ways to possibly play it, just a question of if it works for your setup I guess

Alternative is they're outside, they could activate when one dies or be there the whole time

Could know or not know wolves but not count towards win condition while the others are alive

Lots of ways to possibly play it, just a question of if it works for your setup I guess
I had it as an option in one of my Choose Your Own Werewolf games:
  • Lone Wolf - No powers; Is not in the Werewolves PM, but shares their win condition; Knows the identities of the Werewolves
And of course Chipmunk chose that role.

• Lone Wolf - No powers; Is not in the Werewolves PM, but shares their win condition; Knows the identities of the Werewolves
Of course

Ahh interesting yours works the opposite of the one I found.

so when we starting?
Snl Craving GIF by Saturday Night Live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still time to sign up for Nothing's first game as a mod

will be starting tonight

Somewhere I have a prelim outline for a game themed around former Werewolf players. It is a basic game with roles named after former players. Was hoping it may lure one or two back for guest appearances. Who knows with all those scamps.

Unfortunately I am not physically able to run a game at the moment.

Happy to hand it over in its sorry state to someone willing to finalise it and be Main Mod and I would offer erratic help as Assistant Mod.

Somewhere I have a prelim outline for a game themed around former Werewolf players. It is a basic game with roles named after former players. Was hoping it may lure one or two back for guest appearances. Who knows with all those scamps.

Happy to hand it over in its sorry state to someone willing to finalise it and be Main Mod and I would offer erratic help as Assistant Mod.
Wereboncer
KillerBeez
Juggulate
Wise Guy Vampires

that one?

Wereboncer
KillerBeez
Juggulate
Wise Guy Vampires

that one?
That was one of my original games , I’m assuming horry has done his own

yeah give it to me - a jmoo / GUH werewolf would draw in a crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back