Werewolf Werewolf - The "Mr Robot" Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the game MC Bad Genius. Nicely moderated, I like the tweaked rule around modkills to make sure everyone has to vote every day. And I love a multi-lynch. Sorry not sorry Chipmunk. ;)

Congratulations village. Just remember who saved your sorry arses when it was looking like a dominant E-Corp win.

Dead PM please.

You can offer everything to the World but it's up to them to accept.

3 votes - Chipmunk .

I take little joy in this as I did nothing and I also didn't even know for sure until now Hoos was the doc.
I was just thinking to myself (okay, I said it out loud to myself) that I'm not sure if Filthy thought I was the doc until the final result, lol.

It was an enjoyable game to watch. I didn't think I did that much really.

Great game MC Bad Genius. BOG to guero I think.

‘He went deep in the last game and enjoyed it so wouldn’t want to target the mod night 1’

We now know who to lynch if MCBG dies N1 next game...

Thanks cuz. I’m not too fussed about winning, but I had a lot of fun at the end there messing with everyone’s melons.
It was very frustrating to see them fall for it every bloody time.

I was just thinking to myself (okay, I said it out loud to myself) that I'm not sure if Filthy thought I was the doc until the final result, lol.

It was an enjoyable game to watch. I didn't think I did that much really.

Great game MC Bad Genius. BOG to guero I think.

I was just so out of it. I had a seer every night (yes, even on the night when I said I didn't have one) but I could only seer 5 players and I didn't think for a second I could only seer the two primary good roles and the flogs so I was behind the 8-ball from day one.

‘He went deep in the last game and enjoyed it so wouldn’t want to target the mod night 1’

you-are-without-honor.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks everyone for playing. Hopefully there was enough in there to make you think about watching Mr Robot (if you haven't already). It was pretty hard to come up with votes for the game, because everyone had at least one absolute shocker (and some of course, had LOTS of em haha), but, I went with:

3 votes - guero, had complete control of the game in the latter stages and had to really battle hard with the rest of his faction decimated early
2 votes - serial_thrilla, who by rights should've probably won, but didn't quite get over the line
1 vote - ZergMinion, who got the most out of the dud role of being Gideon/Fake Seer

Also, if anyone cares to know, the following were the "secret" actions that some of the roles had:
  • Whiterose
    - Knows the identity of Phillip Price, but if reveals it in either the game thread or The Dead Army PM, will themselves be revealed in the game thread at the end of that phase (shared in PM with Whiterose).
  • Cisco
    - If Darlene seers him, moves to work towards The Rest Of The World's win condition (will only be revealed to Cisco and Darlene)
  • Janice
    - If Santiago dies, every night can dictate who Dom must vote for in the next day phase (will be revealed in thread if Santiago dies while Janice and Dom are still alive)
  • Phillip Price
    - If Angela Moss dies, he loses night immunity (revealed in game thread)
    - Knows the identity of Whiterose, but if reveals it in either the game thread or The E-Corp PM, will themselves be revealed in the game thread at the end of that phase. (revealed in PM with Phillip Price)
  • Tyrell Wellick
    - If Mr Robot targets him with a kill, he instead joins Mr Robot’s PM (whether or not Elliot is also in the PM) and works towards The Rest Of The World's win condition (only revealed to Tyrell and Mr Robot if it happens)
  • Special Agent Santiago
    - Starting from Night 3, Santiago will learn one of the identities of f-society each odd night. He can offer to share that identity with Irving (if he is still alive) via moderator PM to allow himself to vote for who he wants on the next Day phase. Irving must agree to this deal.
  • Elliot Alderson
    - At the end of Day 2, joins a PM with Mr Robot (gets announced in game thread)
  • Mr Robot
    - If he targets Tyrell, he instead recruits him to his PM and Tyrell works towards The Rest Of The World's win condition (only revealed to Tyrell and Mr Robot if it happens)
    - At the end of Day 2, joins a PM with Elliot (gets announced in game thread)
    - After that point, if Elliot dies, Mr Robot dies with him (the reverse is not true)
  • Darlene
    - If she seers Elliot, joins a PM with him, but he loses his action the following Night phase (gets announced in thread)
    - If she seers an f-society member, joins their PM (gets announced in thread)
    - If she seers Cisco, he will work for the World Citizens instead of the Dark Army (does NOT get announced in thread)
    - If she seers anyone else, does not get a result
  • Dom DiPierro
    - If Santiago dies AND Janice is still alive, Janice recruits her into Santiago’s role
Most of them didn't eventuate, which makes me think they should be time-based rather than event-based in the future. It was actually really disappointing, as they had the potential to be real game-changers, but we got to a pretty even endgame, so I guess that's OK.

Last edited:
I believe Deaneus! is next.

I think I'll be good after if work calms down. I might need some help/I might alter deadlines being WA/terrible sleeping patterns and all!
i want to do one with random deadlines - i’ll give a 4 hour time range maybe, but no one knows exactly when.

Dero and Hoos - if Deaneus! is not about why don't you guys fire up the bbq for Sunday night start.
Let's see how we go with the Vic lockdown. Can't commit because I am still very busy and we still have yet to finalise the game.
Plus I'm hosting a barbecue on Sunday so by Sunday night I'll be four sheets to the wind, lol.

And I think there's another couple ahead of us anyway.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back