West Coast/Hawthorn - Who will do better in 2017?

Which Bird of Prey finishes higher next year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast.

With Mitchell, they will be a better side. If they did not end up with Mitchell, I would say 50/50

I bet you Hawthorn finish with at least 15 home and away wins next year. You probably aren't brave enough to make a bet with me over this though.

Done.

What stakes you want to see?

I mean, I could address each one of your points again and show you exactly how blinded you seem to be - but I like this idea. Saves the pissing contest.

You've won at least 15 H&A games for six years straight.

If I'm right, you won't win that many.

Sig best for the rest of the 2017 calendar year after the season is over.

Ooooohhhhhhhhhh that's a big one.

Tell you what - I've been talking a lot about this; talking a big game so to speak - so I'm happy to agree to this one.

The instant the Hawks win 15 H&A games, or the instant it becomes impossible for them to do so, until the end of the year.

You're on.

You now have 18 games in which to win 15.

You still confident?

You now have 18 games in which to win 15.

You still confident?
Looks like you're going to win that one. Though it reads as if you'll only get his sig after the season is over and only for the rest of 2017. So just 3 months during the off-season.

Looks like you're going to win that one. Though it reads as if you'll only get his sig after the season is over and only for the rest of 2017. So just 3 months during the off-season.

You mean I was only right and completely accurate about how s**t Hawthorn's list is for 3 months????

Would have done it for a day.

Not quite

Ooooohhhhhhhhhh that's a big one.

Tell you what - I've been talking a lot about this; talking a big game so to speak - so I'm happy to agree to this one.

The instant the Hawks win 15 H&A games, or the instant it becomes impossible for them to do so, until the end of the year.

You're on.

Yep fine by me.

Gunstall55 agreed to the terms that as soon as it became impossible, so Jade is 4 more losses away from claiming this.

Not quite

Gunstall55 agreed to the terms that as soon as it became impossible, so Jade is 4 more losses away from claiming this.
Looks like you're right. But by the looks of his signature right now he's not losing much.

Looks like you're right. But by the looks of his signature right now he's not losing much.

It'd be 16 games left now to win 14.

I think Gunstall555 is very, very likely to lose this one.

Happens to the best of us though.

Back