Who Do Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Louie22

Debutant
May 30, 2004
Other Teams
Carlton
Who do Hawthorn think they are i can't believe they want a Second round draft pick For Spider. The guy is 33 years old next may and has 2 years left at the most, if i were the swans they should go for Keating and tell Pelchen and Hawthorn to Get F-----. If St.kilda gives a second round draft pick for him :eek:

Can't find the search button, champ?

Why is it only Sydney, Carlton and Kangaroos fans cracking the *****s with Pelchen?

Are you scared we'll screw you guys over?

Frankston Rover said:

Why is it only Sydney, Carlton and Kangaroos fans cracking the *****s with Pelchen?

Very comfortable that Andrew Ireland and Roos have their finger on the pulse.

Did I see a hint of a smirk on Roos face when he said that Sydney will just have to get Spida in the pre season draft?

Pelchen has done well running the smoke screen today that another club is interested in Spida, but he knows and so does everybody else that there is not another offer on the table.

Hawthorn may get a late second rounder out of Sydney, but my money is on our third rounder come Friday afternoon. If the deals not done come Friday then Sydney has won the 'don't blink first contest".

DST
:D

Frankston Rover said:

Yes, we're all scared of you W@nky.

I have nothing against Pelchen.I think he's a very funny man..............................................................to look at anyway.

mark73 said:

I have nothing against Pelchen.I think he's a very funny man..............................................................to look at anyway.

So a funny looking man screwed your club.

Hilarious.:D

Louie22 said:
Who do Hawthorn think they are i can't believe they want a Second round draft pick For Spider. The guy is 33 years old next may and has 2 years left at the most, if i were the swans they should go for Keating and tell Pelchen and Hawthorn to Get F-----. If St.kilda gives a second round draft pick for him :eek:

What are you complaining about? that pick could help you get something for Thornton :)

DST said:
Hawthorn may get a late second rounder out of Sydney, but my money is on our third rounder come Friday afternoon. If the deals not done come Friday then Sydney has won the 'don't blink first contest".

DST

U obviously havent played poker with Pelchen be4. :D

I'll guarentee that the Hawks wont accept pick 49, Spider will walk in2 the pre-season draft if thats the final offer.

LukeHodge15 said:
U obviously havent played poker with Pelchen be4. :D

I'll guarentee that the Hawks wont accept pick 49, Spider will walk in2 the pre-season draft if thats the final offer.

That's fine by Sydney.

Everitt will be able to nominate a package that will price him into the area that both Sydney & St Kilda will be able to afford.

With no coach, players that don't want him and a club that he didn't part well from in the first place, I would be very confident that he will slip through to Sydney in the PSD.

DST

mark73 said:

Have you heard him talk?? That is heaps funnier. Sounds like Liz Smiley after a stroke.

mark73 said:
Well with a face like that I doubt he'd be screwing anything else.Or is he another the one the wife has been teaching a thing or two? :confused: :)

Well, he f**ked Laidley and the 'Roos pretty good.

He's also managed to get a fine list of young talent together too.

If only you could afford someone of his talents......

Louie22 said:
Of course they are going to ask for as much as they can get to start off with. You think hawthorn are the only club who do that? Get real.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SA HAWK said:
Of course they are going to ask for as much as they can get to start off with. You think hawthorn are the only club who do that? Get real.

Yep, Hawthorn will be looking at anything between pick 27 to Sydney's third rounder at present.

I get the feeling that they would be stoked to get 27 and happy at Sydney's third rounder.

You certainly can't blame them for trying to get the best pick possible, but sometimes it's a buyers market.

DST

DST said:
Hawthorn constantly finishing bottom 4 over a number of years helped you get a fine list of young talent together.

DST

Not entirely.

We have traded for picks too.

Croad for pick 1
Hay for 2 first rounders.

Dealing with morons has helped us alot.

Frankston Rover said:
Not entirely.

We have traded for picks too.

Croad for pick 1
Hay for 2 first rounders.

Dealing with morons has helped us alot.

Unfortunately for you Andrew Ireland aint no moron when it comes to assembling a list so I can't see us going over the odd this time.

But saying that we may feel that our second rounder is worth it for what Spida brings to us at this point in time.

And I was only joking with the constant bottom 4 finishes, even I am not stupid enough to think that Sydney's turn at the bottom is not coming in a couple of years time.

We have another couple of years to make hay while the sun shines.

DST

Frankston Rover said:
Well, he f**ked Laidley and the 'Roos pretty good.
Yes we could have used that pock for someone that Hawthorn didn't depress.
He's also managed to get a fine list of young talent together too.
Your memory is going Boner, that was due to finishing bottom 4 annually.
If only you could afford someone of his talents......
I could. :)

Was Pelchen responsible for bypassing Judd and swapping pick 6 for Jacobs?

The man is a bloody genious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back