Prediction Who finishes highest out of Freo, St Kilda and Sydney in 2020?

Who finishes highest?

• Fremantle

Votes: 68 41.2%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 73 44.2%
  • Sydney

Votes: 24 14.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arr0w

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Tough one, think the Swans will bounce back and be in a fight for the last spot in the 8

Don't have the Dockers and Saints in that group

Freomaniac

Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Well Done ladies! In the first men's derby wce won by 85 points!!
Yep, Seems west coast are motivated to beat Freo in each derby.

Your mob dont take losing to Freo well. Losing a match to Freo is like an unwashable poo stain in your underpants: It stinks and its hard to clean off.

Hence why you have 20 pieces of poo stains in your blue and yellow Budgie smugglers.

Yeah, you beat us in the 1st derby in 1995, you won the last derby at subiaco in 2017 and the 1st derby in Perth in 2018.

But Freo can claim the 1st AFLW derby win.

MadMundy

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
It may be personal bias but I rate our list above these two, I have confidence that Longmuir can be the right guy to take the team back into the top 8 but i don't think that's this year. Are we a top 8 side right now? Not at all, but we're building towards it. I just can't see St Kilda living up to expectations but I could see Sydney jumping back up there if everything goes right.

Verdun

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
It may be personal bias but I rate our list above these two, I have confidence that Longmuir can be the right guy to take the team back into the top 8 but i don't think that's this year. Are we a top 8 side right now? Not at all, but we're building towards it. I just can't see St Kilda living up to expectations but I could see Sydney jumping back up there if everything goes right.
Yep I rate your new coach (especially over Lyon) you should be able to start enjoy watching footy again. Not sure what expectations re the Saints you are referring to, most Saints supporters are realistic about where the club is at ie lots of positive stuff both on and off the field but realise this time of year wins do not occur. The positive of some of the recruits for the Saints is that it takes some pressure for players like Billings to be able to be consistent on the other wing etc. Previous trading / drafting is now starting to be a positive for the Saints eg the Omeara trade when we gave them pick 10 with the Hawks gave us Clark, Battle and Long .....gets better every year and Hunter Clark alone is a great get.

Freemantle had some great drafting over the last couple of years and if they can get through their injuries should be competitive. Locking in youngsters like Luke Ryan is a real positive for you.

Bring on the footy!

Jez1974

Team Captain
Oct 8, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Yep, Seems west coast are motivated to beat Freo in each derby.

Your mob dont take losing to Freo well. Losing a match to Freo is like an unwashable poo stain in your underpants: It stinks and its hard to clean off.

Hence why you have 20 pieces of poo stains in your blue and yellow Budgie smugglers.

Yeah, you beat us in the 1st derby in 1995, you won the last derby at subiaco in 2017 and the 1st derby in Perth in 2018.

But Freo can claim the 1st AFLW derby win.
Go ladies!! The Freo supporters have more stains!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wolfgang West

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2009
AFL Club
Sydney
Sydney. They are like the SA Spurs of the AFL. They just find ways to stay competitive and are never down for long.
Very similar Tbh especially Finals / Playoffs run over a long period of time. Pity The Swans don't have the same Premierships / Championships ratio. Spurs 5. Swans 2. Not that the opportunity wasn't there though to do it. GF's 2005-06, 2012, 2014 & 2016. Buddy Franklin is Tim Duncan but John Longmire however is certainly not Greg Popovich.

Top Bottom