Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mainly here so we can enjoy the LOLs afterwards at the end of 2023, but also an interesting discussion point.

I’m in genuine two minds and can’t call it, but who do you see finishing higher in 2023?

Who is positioned better from a list/team perspective?

Let the games begin…

Mod Note: This is a thread for BANTER and giving and taking a bit of the mickey. Enter at your own risk!
However this does NOT mean name calling, personal abuse, injury trolling, swearing or gifs/memes with swear words in them. Keep it clean and above the belt.
Thank you.

Not our fault we have big money financial backers that will never see us fail in The hardest times which are few and far between while you guys have tins and a permanent knee board under the desk of the AFL CEO to ensure you minnows dont fold and wipe your chin next time.
Just curious on your definition of a “hard time”, which you say are “few and far between” for Carlton.

What do you consider a hard time? What do you consider a successful time? Is success making top 4? Because that’s a 24 year gap currently.

Is it making grand finals, because that’s a 25 year gap.

Is it winning grand finals, because that’s 26 years.

Just curious on your definition of a “hard time”, which you say are “few and far between” for Carlton.

What do you consider a hard time? What do you consider a successful time? Is success making top 4? Because that’s a 24 year gap currently.

Is it making grand finals, because that’s a 25 year gap.

Is it winning grand finals, because that’s 26 years.

2 flags 1954 & 2016 - that makes it a 62yr gap between your 1st & 2nd flag.

Now that is what I call success!

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Imagine being a minnow club and winning 16 flags as opposed to being a powerhouse organisation and ONLY having the same success record.
Carlton were a VFL powerhouse, so were Fitzroy and Melbourne.

Only Melbourne have shown any relevance to AFL football in the 21st century to date.

Carlton are the General Motors of footy teams, the behemoth back in the 20th century but didnt move with the times and has struggled to compete in the 21st century.

They already lost this weekend when they discredited our win against Melbourne saying the umpires won it for us.

And anyone who uses umpires in their argument is an automatic L. A sore loser's way of thinking.
A Blues supporter would say that. 8 points gifted and counting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I post a brand new stat... but I'M the broken record?
Yeah pretty sure it was the first time anybody had posted a stat with Footscray / W.Bulldogs spoons.

Clearly anything spoon related is triggering.

Understandable when you consider that Carlton have claimed more spoons then fellow minnows North and Gold Coast have combined for in the 21st century.

Yeah pretty sure it was the first time anybody had posted a stat with Footscray / W.Bulldogs spoons.

Clearly anything spoon related is triggering.

Understandable when you consider that Carlton have claimed more spoons then fellow minnows North and Gold Coast have combined for in the 21st century.

Just goes to show Carlton does everything better than everyone else.

And Carlton finishing 5th in 2023 has been the highlight of many of these Carlton supporters football supporting lives....
I actually take more joy out of you making yourself look like a fool with your yearly copy-paste death-riding Carlton predictions.

Given it's a "broken clock" approach, I suppose they will come right someday.

Back