Who will be better in 2024? Crows or Port?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well our vastly younger side seems to have your team's measure... & our sanfl side smashed yours this week so you lack quality depth.

Your bottom 4 players should be a concern... & now you have more injuries.

Think it may cost you finals this year.
Why do you keep talking about Port like I don't know Port are s**t? I know Port are s**t. You seem to think your s**t team is good though.

Why do you keep talking about Port like I don't know Port are s**t? I know Port are s**t. You seem to think your s**t team is good though.
Chill & have a lie down.

This is a Port v Crows thread. ;)

You commented on the Crows yet get upset when I comment on Port...

You’re talking to a fan base that rates the showdown as a grand final. If they beat port they’re happy.
I would far prefer to make finals as would most supporters...

Well it does. 18 men on the ground at any one time. Crowd becomes the “19th man” with the noise they make adding pressure to the opponents. It’s not that hard a concept to understand.

Don't be ridiculous.
Surely you don't fall for that nonsense?

You should look at the sides both team have played and a win against Essendon and loss against Fremantle would have made a big difference to both team.......

Crows fans are elite at making excuses and yet they wonder why their club management does the same thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port… “Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda”.

Just never actually do.

Adelaide will go straight past them.

B grade thumped them. Not one player in their B’s tonight will have an AFL career of any note. Finlayson will come back in… but the depth is utter junk.

Senior side by 30 points.

What a waste of breathe this thread was.
Port's reserves are trash because they don't have a proper coaching panel.
Easier to blame the SANFL than actually look at hiring proper coaches though.

Port's reserves are trash because they don't have a proper coaching panel.
Easier to blame the SANFL than actually look at hiring proper coaches though.
They had the same structure of panel (obviously) different personnel that took them to the 2019 GF.
Their list below player 26 is awful. As soon as injuries hit… they are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Back