Traded Will Hoskin-Elliott [traded to Collingwood for their 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope it gets done, but only if it's for a pick later than our 2nd rounder (28). With Lids coming to GWS, the salary cap should still make that worthwhile for the Giants.

Hope it gets done, but only if it's for a pick later than our 2nd rounder (28). With Lids coming to GWS, the salary cap should still make that worthwhile for the Giants.

Lids makes it a lot lot more likely this one gets pushed through.

That what I thought when Lids choose GWS. Get him cheaper as well:thumbsu:
Or, considering WHE hasn't actually nominated Collingwood, how about we trade Will to Richmond along with a third rounder? Richmond get another pick and a player, if fit, would easily be best 22 for them, with age on his side.

Why deal with Collingwood at all?

Or, considering WHE hasn't actually nominated Collingwood, how about we trade Will to Richmond along with a third rounder? Richmond get another pick and a player, if fit, would easily be best 22 for them, with age on his side.

Why deal with Collingwood at all?
WHE's manager said last week on trade radio that he'd requested a trade to Collingwood. Aside from that, I'm pretty sure Richmond would much prefer pick 15, and I don't think GWS will be inclined to argue.

You can wipe the tears away from losing WHE for peanuts with the 2017 premiership flag.

WHE's manager said last week on trade radio that he'd requested a trade to Collingwood. Aside from that, I'm pretty sure Richmond would much prefer pick 15, and I don't think GWS will be inclined to argue.

You can wipe the tears away from losing WHE for peanuts with the 2017 premiership flag.

Then why isn't it in the thread title?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt GWS try to rip us again, if you look at the Ahern and Steele trades it should be something in between that.

They be Pissed over Gubby and Treloar leaving for us

Mods asleep at the Wherl or OP did not change it

Then why didn't the GWS app update their "news" section with a statement as soon as the player formally requested a trade to Collingwood they way they did with Steele and Stewart?

Then why is it the first I have ever heard of him "asking" for a trade?

Nah, must be true. The manager said it on Trade Radio...FMD

Mods asleep at the Wherl or OP did not change it

If anyone wants to actually provide a link to an article or a tweet then the title will be updated. I note you haven't bothered providing one.

If anyone wants to actually provide a link to an article or a tweet then the title will be updated. I note you haven't bothered providing one.

He obviously believes in Big Foot and the Tooth Fairy...

Because someone once said something...sometime...IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Age are now saying he is due to earn close to $500k next season :eek:. Prior to that $400k hand been talked about which seemed excessive. If Gubby was the only guy doing contracts, good luck Collingwood.

When he re-signed he was on a similar level to Shiel, Treloar and Smith. It's not surprising - he just hasn't kicked on, unlike the others.

Then why didn't the GWS app update their "news" section with a statement as soon as the player formally requested a trade to Collingwood they way they did with Steele and Stewart?

Then why is it the first I have ever heard of him "asking" for a trade?

Nah, must be true. The manager said it on Trade Radio...FMD

Because it was on Trade Radio

Ask a mod? What is this? If it's not in the thread title it didn't happen?

Well every other player who has requested a trade has the thread title updated. Except Hoskin-Elliott.
Every GWS player that has requested a trade, within the hour a statement from the club appears on the app or website. Except Hoskin-Elliott.

Why would that be? Maybe because he never actually asked for a trade?

Nah, no way! The manager said it was so on Trade Radio!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha #musttryharder

Well every other player who has requested a trade has the thread title updated. Except Hoskin-Elliott.
Every GWS player that has requested a trade, within the hour a statement from the club appears on the app or website. Except Hoskin-Elliott.

Why would that be? Maybe because he never actually asked for a trade?

Nah, no way! The manager said it was so on Trade Radio!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha #musttryharder
Wow. You're really sticking your head right down deep in the sand here huh? Looking forward to seeing WHE in black and white.

Because it was on Trade Radio
David Matthews also said on trade Radio that Tom Boyd wasn't going to be traded...
Derek Hine said today he has absolutely no knowledge of Marley Williams going to North...
It's amazing how many lies get told on Trade Radio...

David Matthews also said on trade Radio that Tom Boyd wasn't going to be traded...
Derek Hine said today he has absolutely no knowledge of Marley Williams going to North...
It's amazing how many lies get told on Trade Radio...

Well WHE Manager and Hine said they be Shocked If he was not a Collingwood player by Trade Period Ends at 2pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back