Player Watch Will Hoskin-Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes perfect sense to me, and nothing wrong with that if it happens. In fact, bring it on! WHE is starting to look like a very good get for us.
Very pleasing.

We gave a second rounder for him (this years) but if we plucked him for a second rounder in a draft it would be a nice little bit of burglary.*

* a nod to Bilbo Baggins (The Hobbit) and he liked a bit of burglary.

Very happy he's had a consistent run at it this year, 52 games in 5 years at GWS, already 20 this year. Will continue to improve I reckon, another solid preseason and should go up a level in 2018.

That's generally where aish was rated and where he was drafted. Wouldn't write him off.

His output this year has been poor. About as poor as WHE was last year !!!
WHE was injured for the vast majority of last year. What's Aish's excuse?

Can't complain with his output.
He's been pretty good.

The fact that he is something different- not a vanilla like plodder- is a huge plus to our list mould.

Quick, Great overhead, Nice kick, not many blokes could tick all 3 boxes at Collingwood.

Great get.

Don't give up on Aish yet

If Wells and Greenwood don't get up he could well get the midfield role you crave Dave.

Or they might sit him at HF and let Thomas and DeGoey have those midfield minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHE has been pretty impressive of late, has gone hard for the ball a few times and has played well

i liked him earlier but thought he was a bit soft but has definitely been one of the very few upsides for the club this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back