Traded Zach Tuohy [traded to Geelong with 2017 2nd rd pk for Smedts, 2017 1st rd pk and pick 63]

Remove this Banner Ad

So i gather the 2 in 4 rule has now been binned and will now pave the way for top teams to just throw 1st rounders away year after year to land young guns unless Geelong have been told that have to trade back into the 2017 1st round next year, if not then pandora's box just got opened.

Yeah seems ridiculous for the AFL to make a rule and then dump it at literally the first opportunity it can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So i gather the 2 in 4 rule has now been binned and will now pave the way for top teams to just throw 1st rounders away year after year to land young guns unless Geelong have been told that have to trade back into the 2017 1st round next year, if not then pandora's box just got opened.
I think we had to get AFL clarification, but with the rumours surrounding Josh Caddy, maybe we are expecting to offload him for a 1st round pick in this years draft?

Any Cats supporters think that our future 2nd could be used to help lure Deledio??

I thought Tigers had stopped talks with Cats

I thought Lyons requesting trade to Suns would boost chances of Gibbs being traded sooner. More currency each teams hold obviously helps.

Smedts is a crab, we have been reamed here. The only way to save it is if Geelong finish last.

That's the scary part is not knowing where each team will finish

Sure a future first round sounds great but I still think Cats will play finals so scrap a top 10 pick out of the equation

a future second round pick traded out sounds ok but I still see Blues finishing bottom 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two first round picks in 2017 is not bad could have three first round picks in 2017 by end of tomorrow... SOS list management is for the future

May end up with two first round picks in 2016 and three first round picks in 2017

2018 Ben Silvagni and Bontampelli :)

CmZM6fbUkAAss6z.jpg

Two first round picks in 2017 is not bad could have three first round picks in 2017 by end of tomorrow... SOS list management is for the future

May end up with two first round picks in 2016 and three first round picks in 2017

2018 Ben Silvagni and Bontampelli :)

CmZM6fbUkAAss6z.jpg

Ben is 2018 draft isn't he?

I think we had to get AFL clarification, but with the rumours surrounding Josh Caddy, maybe we are expecting to offload him for a 1st round pick in this years draft?
Seems to be that Lids to GWS for a 1st rounder with that going to you for Caddy to us, interesting final trade day tomorrow to say the least.

Anyway I think next years ladder order will be

GWS
Bulldogs
West Coast
Sydney
Melbourne
Cats
St Kilda
Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back